Cheapest place to buy a beach villa/beach house

I'm really wanting to move to Spain and my ideal scenario is to be  close to the sea .This matters to me.Whereabouts on the southern coast would be the chespest/best value place to buy a villa?-I have a budget of €180,000(£140,000).I have seen 3 bedroom new build villas in Calpe for €170k.

Hi all, I am looking to move to Spain early part of 2016. I have been searching for a place and have found a site called Kyero. It's like right move but in Spain, if you google Kyero and follow the instructions you'll find loads of properties to suit your budget all over Spain! Also check out A place in the sun online, some good info and they are very helpful. Hope this helps, good luck.
Phil

Yes looked at Kyero and right move but I cant find any beach properties.All they all over €1000,000?

Hello everyone,

@chariskeith,

I invite you to look in Housing in Spain. There are several offers in this section and it may help you to find your ideal house.

Regards,
Naomi. :)

what I've seen varies in price, costa blanca south looked good. also have you tried 'a place in the sun' ?