Menu
Expat.com

TOEFEL

Last activity 16 January 2016 by ngoc my

ngoc my

I am interested to get a TESOL certificate anyone can help me where can i study or enroll in toefel here in hcm. thanks

cuphu

You should learn at DAI HOC SU PHAM TP.HCM.

I am joining Tesol course No. 27. Please visit www.hcmup.edu.vn for information of the new course No.28. It is interesting course.

Best regards

Phu

ngoc my

thanks how much will it cost in joining to tosel thanks

cuphu

About VND 5,000,000 for 4 month / course. Study the whole day Sundays only.

You have to pass the test before studying, reading comprehension and writing.

Best regards,

Phu

bongolongo

Hi it is just 5million for 4 month course

ngoc my

i visit the website that you have given is there english version i dont know how to speak vietnam dialect thanks

ngoc my

actually i want to get a certificate in tosel coz i want to  teach english for children here in vietnam the disasvantage part on my side is i dont know yet to speak vietnamese only little basic words

cuphu

Hi Ngoc My,

I thought you are vietnamese . Based on your name, you should be overseas vietnamese.

You can find other language centers for Tesol course such as atatesolvietnam.vn, ama.edu.vn, talent.edu.vn....Their school fee is rather high . Moreover, I do not have experience of these centers. If you are interested in studying at HCMC University of Education ( Dai Hoc Su Pham TP HCM ) I will inform you when it opens new course, maybe in one or two months.

Best regards,
Nguyen Phu

ngoc my

hi cu phu actually i am a half vietnamese half filipina i just have relocated her im hcm last nov 2015 and i want to teach english that is why i am intereted in tesol coz  tesol certificate is one of the important requirements that is why i am seeking any idea regarding this matter and thank you so much for the information that you have provided.

god bless

ngoc my

gobot

I suggest you go to the main forum page
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=221
and search for
'tefl course'
You will see many recommendations

ngoc my

thanks for the info. god bless

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles