Menu
Expat.com

Just a Newbie saying Hello

Last activity 07 December 2010 by Sheetul

DarkBrew

Just stumbled upon this site yesterday through Google and I have to say I'm impressed. What a great way to network locally. I've always struggled with social networking sites because they don't offer any way to connect with people locally and this site has accomplished that.

Right, so my name is Sam and I've been living in Bangkok for the past 8 years or is it 9 years...ahhh how fast time flies. I simply love Bangkok and the local culture. Moved here from the US, Portland, Oregon, where the daily grind finally got to me and I just couldn't take it anymore. Ever since moving here I have owned my own business, done freelance and am now in the Real Estate Sector (just like my profile says).

Well I better stop this before it turns into a novel. Just saying hello and feel free to add me as a contact, no matter where you're from. Hope everyone has a great day! Long live the King!

Sam

Julien

Welcome on board Sam smile.png

DarkBrew

Thank you Julien, great site!

Just wanted to mention that if anyone has any questions or need advice please feel free to message me since I have lived out here for quite some time now and know Bangkok very well. smile.png

Sheetul

Hello Sam smile.png

Thank you for offering your help. Maybe you could even think of bringing your contribution to this site by writing articles for the "Life in Thailand guide" by selecting visa,transport,work or any other category appealing to you.

Regards,
Sheetul

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bangkok

All of Bangkok's guide articles