Menu
Expat.com

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY A PUPPY OR ANIMAL. DON'T BE A VICTIM!

Last activity 07 December 2010 by IMac

Arabellab

Hi Everyone,

Please read this before you purchase a puppy, dog or any animal from people on websites or souq. As it is illegal and fraud and save yourself the heartache. Dont be there victim like I was.

We bought a t-cup Yorkshire Terrier from Kevin Nash 050 573 4699 / Drivers number 055 686 8134 ( he claims his trading name is ONE STOP PET DESTINATION LLC) but when you call the landline number listed it doesnt work and he claims he lives on a farm in Al Ain, but he wouldn't let us meet him there as he says it's far and you'll get lost so its easier to meet in a parking lot. I bought a t-cup yorkshire Terrier from Kevin, but our vet said, it was not a t-cup yorkshire Terrier and he said, our vet didn't know what she was talking about. 

We bought our little puppy (Prince) for 6000 dhs when we got home we realized he was full of dried poo, ticks and fleas. After the second day of having our little pup we had to rush him to the vet and they then admitted him to the hospital as he was having seizures after seizure. His head would drop to the side and he would start drooling and shaking. When the seizures would pass he would let out a blood curdling scream that would just not stop no matter how we tried to comfort him. He was suffering and in so much pain. You feel so helpless as there is nothing you can do.
The vet run tests, but couldn't run allot of tests as he only weighed 600 grams. Kevin sold us a sick puppy with a neurological disease and he was just getting worse and worse that eventually our vet called us at 2am in the morning to say they have to put him down for humane reasons. He wasn't going to make it and was in terrible pain. Our world has been shattered at the loss of this little guy and our hearts are broken. Our dogs are our children. So not only have we lost our little guy, but the money we paid for him and the vet bills. Kevin said, he doesn't sell sick pups, refused to give us a receipt, but we have e-mail and sms proof from him. I have also found other  people who this has happened to and know there is more of you out there. Its time to come forward so we can take a stand together to try put a stop to this cruelty.
After much fighting back and forth he promised us he would pay us back, but hasn't and now his phone and drivers phone are off and ignores our e-mails. Please don't buy anything from Kevin Nash or anyone else who doesn't have a shop and is just advertising online. Don't make the big mistake we did as he will sell you a sick pup which is illegal. We must stop him from doing this. We need to stand together to stop KEVIN NASH and all the others out there doing the same. Kevin Nash may of used a fake name and there are other people using different name like Pet mart, pupsuae, John etc. None of them advertising on websites can be trusted. If you have been a victim of Kevin Nash or anyone else and this has happened to you please contact me bronwyntracy@hotmail.com. Lets stand together and put a stop to his fraud and hurting people. In memory of all the pups we have lost. If we dont fight for them who will. They dont have a voice. We need to be there voice. He has probably changed his name and advertising under another name and number by now and he is not the only one out there. So please, please dont buy a pet from any of these websites selling pets unless you want your heart broken and to loose allot of money. Please contact me if this has happened to you or can help put a stop to people like this.

We are taking this to the police and municipality, newspapers and websites. Please spread the word to your friends and families. To spare them the pain and loss.

elamineaya

Many thanks for this!!

Yud

Oh sad.png

Thank for bringing to our attention this new form of scam. It is very useful.

Am very sorry for you, and I hope you will get your money back smile.png

Regards!!

IMac

What is wrong with you? Buying animal unaware of their condition from the street... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppy_mill  ) (http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/puppy_mills/)

Articles to help you in your expat project in the United Arab Emirates

All of the United Arab Emirates's guide articles