EWA query

Today I got the EWA form and I came to know that I have to fill in electricity meter number and reading and also water meter number and reading on the EWA form. However, when I visited and looked at the meters I got electricity meter number but no reading (it's digital and was off) and water meter reading but no water meter number. So now my question is how can I get the connection without these info and also is it important to have it before I apply for EWA.

Will be waiting for the favourable replies.

Note - this is a new building and I'm the first resident in the flat.

Thanks in advance :)

The best thing would be to ask your landlord or the building manger for the info.

T&R

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately both are useless !! As I'm not getting proper info from either of them.

sucks! lets hope someone here knows a work around!

how about taking the form  with the bill that you had from previous months to the EWA office and the guy at the reception should tell you what to write or he will write for you .

i think thats how things are done

Hey lil girl how u doin ? Like u said its new building and electricity not yet working then hw can u get meter reading ? Do one thing get me the number of any asian working in ewa inwil speak to him i have pm u my number

Thanks

Thanks guys. By the way I'm still trying to figure out how to put in those details in the EWA from. Waiting for some exact details :)

And I don't know if there wud be some Asians at the counter !!

Can u watsapp me the ewa form ? I can help u with this and guide u

How about helping here only so that others in the same situation can also have your amazing Help :)

Sure as u wish pls go ahead i wil take the form from here

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys. Just to update on the forum, at EWA centre they didn't asked me for the water and electricity meter reading and processed my paper.

Thanks

Yeah bcs u got wrong information bcs if ur meter isnt working why wil they ask for reading anyways glad u got it done

Thanks

Direct debit form i filled but in my name there is a correction..is it an issue?? Its ewa's fault, i have given the full details but they made mistake.. Do they intrupt for connection?

No

@XTang

How do we know that ewa has fixed the connection..?? Do they mail us or do we need to go n check the flat for ewa connection?

Go and check.

Hi

I am moving to new flat. So i am in to the process of getting EWA connection for new flat.

I downloaded the EWA form. In the account number column, what number i need to fill?

I have only the existing flat EWA account number. How can i get accoount number for new flat which i am plaaning to move?

You can use the same number.

Can a passport or Saudi National ID be used for EWA new connection registration for Business purpose?

We are 2 partners, 1 Saudi having majority shares in the Company and 1 Bahraini having very less shares in the  company.

Note: The CR is currently Active Without License

He can get a CPR based on national ID.  Try with Saudi ID first to see if it works.

@XTang I forgot to mention the person from Saudi is an Expatriate (Indian).

Ahh, I was assuming that you meant that it is a Saudi national.  Well then, no he can't.