Nutritions, Dieting and group sport activities

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a group that has one gaol in common, getting and giving the right Nutrition tips, wants to lose weight while having fun, can plan group sports events with small budgets and wants to make friends in Dubai.

any Idea where to start and what to do?

let me Know :)

Cheers,

MB

Join a gym. Hire a personal trainer possibly? This would be expensive though!!

I am sure google has a lot of tips :)

joined a gym, have lots of Nutrition tips, but I still get too lazy, need an inspiring group of friends to help me keep it up :)

but thank you for the advise :)

Munita wrote:

joined a gym, have lots of Nutrition tips, but I still get too lazy, need an inspiring group of friends to help me keep it up :)

but thank you for the advise :)

which gym have u joined?

Honestly, I don't know the name, but it is at the second floor of my building, fully equipped and has a trainer...!!

in addition to that I was told that at Life fitness, they give some Salsa classes, I wanna join that too....:)

there is salsa teaching meetup in barasti every tuesday i can look for the details if u interesting, i guess its free.

really !!! tell me more and give addresses, I would love that and the best part, ITS FOR FREEEEEEE lol Billy :)

Munita wrote:

Honestly, I don't know the name, but it is at the second floor of my building, fully equipped and has a trainer...!!

in addition to that I was told that at Life fitness, they give some Salsa classes, I wanna join that too....:)

they have free trainers? What a bargain then!! Where do u live? :p

Newbie913 wrote:
Munita wrote:

they have free trainers? What a bargain then!! Where do u live? :p

Hey let not get carried away lol, one trainer only, and he focuses on my just because I am the only one there in the day time :):P

I live in JBR, between Movanpick and Hilton on the jumeirah Walk! :)