Menu
Expat.com

Asked for family

Last activity 21 November 2016 by Adil khan pk

Adil khan pk

Hi every one i am adil khan from pakistan i have italian ducoments i want some information abut my family my famly like wife childe to come her and leav with me i dont go back in my country i have a problam and her i have no job no home so know wat i do plz some body explan me?

GuestPoster491
Adil khan pk wrote:

... i have a problam and her i have no job no home so know wat i do plz some body explan me?

That's awfully vague.  Why don't you try explaining in detail what you want, using sentences and clear English please.

Angeliccute

If you can't explain your problem in English, I recommend that you first translate here >> http://imtranslator.net/translation/urd … anslation/ 
then type again and explain in detail what your question.

Adil khan pk

First thank of you.you accept my requist First up thank you answer my question l leav my country 5years a go I could not go back in my country because the problem talban i work in hospetol is a nurs.our life is very peacfull befor of this condditio.now facing many difficulties that my children  is not going to school and has no facility avlibal  no body heve for help of him. Now my family every day call me they comig her but i have no facilty her i am jobless no home wat i do now so plz if you do som thing for me .so plz reply be remmember

Adil khan pk

My respectid i am very disturb for my family becuse i have no job i trai for work every country but i dont find a good work now i am very disturb abaut my family my self i u do some thik for me so plz plz plz do?        thank u somuch my dear respectid,

Articles to help you in your expat project in Paris

• Finding a job in Paris
    Finding a job in Paris

Looking for a job in Paris? Although the Parisian job market may seem daunting, there are plenty of resources ...

• Finding accommodation in Paris
    Finding accommodation in Paris

Have you decided to move to Paris? Congrats! The City of Lights is going to win you over with its culture, food, ...

• Universities in Paris
    Universities in Paris

Studying in Paris provides an unparalleled academic experience. The city boasts some of the world's most ...

• A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris
    A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris

Paris is probably the worst city you can go to if you don't have friends and only a guide book for nightlife ...

• The work culture in Paris
    The work culture in Paris

Being the new girl or the new guy can be pretty intimidating. But with little preparation can save you from ...

• BRFC Rugby
    BRFC Rugby

If you’re looking to play Rugby in Paris, we’d like to invite you to join the British Rugby Club ...

• Leisure activities in Paris
    Leisure activities in Paris

City of love, city of light, Paris never ceases to amaze visitors and locals alike. Bubbling with arts and ...

• Networking etiquette in Paris
    Networking etiquette in Paris

Before starting to build your professional network in Paris, you will need to familiarize yourself with the ...

All of Paris's guide articles