Best usages and practices in Lithuania

Hello everyone,

Living in Lithuania means learning new ways of doing things and incorporating to your daily life unique practices.

We invite you to share unique practices, tools or methods that could also make a difference in other countries.

For instance, have you recently discovered new rules or habits regarding transportation, the environment or health in Lithuania? Are there innovative and useful practices or services that make daily life simpler?

Thank you for your contribution.

Priscilla

Does anyone ever bother to answer these generic questions?

Hello ExpatInVilnius. Expat.com aims at sharing advice and connecting expats and soon to be expats, all around the world. Please feel free to participate in a constructive mode.
To answer your questions, you can browse the site and see how popular those questions are among our members.

Actually, I think it is a constructive question. I have no problem answering questions where people actually have an interest in reading the answer. But a question about best practices seems to me to be of use to no one. I guess it is designed to keep the forum to appear to be active and not dead. But the reality is that, when I get a question from Expat.com, I generally delete it.