Planning a move!

Hello everyone, my name is Fatma. I am 25 years old. I am Egyptian/Moroccan live in Morocco, and really trying to move to Norway in the months to come.

I got my masters degree in marketing and communication last year, and been working in a communication agency since then.

It seems inconcevable for me to keep on living in a country where I can't really be myself, and so I am really, really trying to move to Norway.

What I'm planning to do is: (and please correct me if I'm going in the wrong direction) first look for a marketing job, and either get an offer and ask for a visa, or get an offer and get sponsored for a visa.

Can you guys tell me if this is something that has worked before, and if it is the right way to go for me.

Thanks for the help

Cheers

"either get an offer and ask for a visa, or get an offer and get sponsored for a visa"

Either way require you to get an offer first....I suggest that you try to get an offer first and then discuss about getting sponsor for visa.  Not all companies will hire a non norwegian speaking marketing person and not all companies will pay for the visa.  Some companies even state in their job advertisement that they will only consider candidates who has the right to stay in Norway.