Menu
Expat.com

Foreigners in Krakow ?

Last activity 07 July 2017 by Sayeed4233

Poba

Hi guys someone in Krakow ?

GuestPoster491

Perhaps you could properly introduce yourself first? smile.png  What are you doing in Krakow, and how can anyone here help you?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Poba

Actually I am from here smile.png that's why big_smile.png I would love to meet some foreigners here

Poba

Good guy met me already wink.png but thanks big_smile.png

Poba

and there is a lot of other reasons to visit other countries smile.png

Poba

big_smile.png

Sayeed4233

Hi, I'm teaching English at a summer camp in August. I'll probably visit Krakow around August 25 and stay for a few days. I'm not into the party scene, but would like meet new people and get a feel for Krakow culture. Let me know if you're free or have any suggestions. thanks,

Articles to help you in your expat project in Krakow

• Accommodation in Krakow
    Accommodation in Krakow

Wondering how to find accommodation in Krakow? Learn about the specifics of the city's rental market in this ...

• Work in Krakow
    Work in Krakow

Looking for a job in Krakow? Here are some tips to guide you through your search.

• Phones and Internet in Poland
    Phones and Internet in Poland

Find, in this article, an overview of the Polish telecommunications market and some tips to help you get ...

• Traveling to Poland with your pet
    Traveling to Poland with your pet

Moving to Poland with your pet? Find out about the requirements you will need to meet when entering the country ...

• Work in Wroclaw
    Work in Wroclaw

Looking for a job in Wroclaw? Learn more about the city and get some useful job hunting tips in this article.

• Accommodation in Poland
    Accommodation in Poland

When planning a long stay in Poland, finding accommodation will be one of your main priorities. Here's a brief ...

• Discover Poland
    Discover Poland

Looking forward to move to Poland? Find an overview of the country's geography, demography, economy and ...

• Driving in Poland
    Driving in Poland

Are expats allowed to drive in Poland? Can they use their international driver's license? Find out in this ...

All of Krakow's guide articles