ID cards

I cannot have an ID card then

maltalass wrote:

I cannot have an ID card then

not on its own - you can't legally have an ID card without being resident, and being resident means residency card, health cover/insurance (not EHIC), and if here more than 6 months a calendar year filling in a tax return

Thanks George in april I had it done and I did not have the correct documents and my details disappeared after a couple of days so I am sure after a few weeks this too will go.  Especially as they have to retake the picture.

Best wishes

Maltalass

pleasure to help :-)

Have you any information on how someone who is disabled and cannot travel to Valetta from Gozo can obtain their new ID etc

Hi June.  You need to get a medical certificate

you can phone in and get a home appointment for both the application and the delivery of the card back to you when its ready

Thank you for that ..Now mission impossible ..Getting through to the numbers given for the office dealing with this matter ..

email them for a home visit appointment

OK ..Will try ..but over last few days even e.mails are not getting posted ...That message saying  message not sent has refused at least six e.mails up to date in last week ..Prior to that all was well ..Thank you for all the advice tho'  and I will try it ALL

this is happening - but keep trying as they do eventually get answered - it mighh take a few weeks tho