Menu
Expat.com

search job for bangkok Thailand

Last activity 09 October 2017 by kRUBEN

akberhmd

My name Akber Ahmed i want job to bangkok, bangkok is a good place of work. you help me how i get work permit visa.
i provide you my needed documents.

stumpy

Does not work that way.

Your profile states you work in Hilton hotels so why not contact Hilton hotels in Thailand and see if they have work for you.
If so they will arrange visa etc for you.

expat12

You might need to be a bit more specific on your job search. Specify the area of your interest and your qualifications.

akberhmd

Hello,  Sir/Madam
                  I read your email you are right but Hilton Hotel in pattaya.
                  i intrested to work in Bangkok. hotel job not important you give
                 job for any compney. i want a job job and handsum salery.
                 you have any number for line, wattsap easy for contact with you .

Thanks
Akber Ahmed

Paintergal

You can't write to a general forum and actually think you can find automatic employment in Thailand.
    Everyone else gets a resume, a recommendation (or several) and then they try to find employment ON THEIR OWN MERIT.  Your English is very poor and you can't speak Thai. And everyone should be impressed...with what?  You want us to go out and find a job for YOU?

thepcman

Simply arrogant!

maxthailand17

look for a job on https://www.thaijob.com/en/ perhaps you will find one there.

kRUBEN

I seriously think, that all you responders to akberhmd, have made an effort in total futility. That bloke is typically "out-to-lunch", as usual. cool.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

• Starting a business in Thailand
    Starting a business in Thailand

Thailand is the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia and the 26th-largest economy in the world. It offers many ...

• Working in Chiang Mai
    Working in Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai's ethnic diversity, breathtaking scenery, and the multitude of festivals and attractions ...

• Working in Pattaya
    Working in Pattaya

Pattaya may not be as idyllic as some of Thailand's other beach destinations. However, it is still one of the ...

• Finding work in Bangkok
    Finding work in Bangkok

Bangkok is Thailand's capital and biggest city. Every year, over 22 million people visit Bangkok. Some come to ...

• Working in Thailand
    Working in Thailand

Although some jobs aren't permitted to foreigners in Thailand, there is still an array of career opportunities ...

• Internships in Thailand
    Internships in Thailand

If you are a self-motivated individual with good communication skills and a strong command of English, then doing ...

• Become a digital nomad in Thailand
    Become a digital nomad in Thailand

Thailand has long earned the title of a digital nomad mecca — it is the country most often associated with ...

• Understanding the work environment in Bangkok
    Understanding the work environment in Bangkok

Thai people are incredibly friendly and approachable. If one wants to stay and work in Thailand, then learning ...

All of Thailand's guide articles