Ladies Night in Westin Hotel KL on 6 April

My friend (intermediate in french) and I(beginner in German) plans to party at Westin Hotel on 6 April. Ladies go in free. Any ladies want to join us?

Cheers,

Rio Kong

Welcome on board Rio Kong ;)

I hope that you will receive lot of positive responses for your partying night ;)

Regards

Hahha... i am ready to party with you guys !!!

hello... just wanted to say "good to you"... ! :D it is a kind of God blessing to be with the people you really love to be with and to be happy with them... . Pray fo me to be FREE one day! :)

huh,what time your gal planning go thr?kaite

Hello amirexpat,

Your message seems weird & I think it is not related to the discussion! :/

Dear all,

This invitations are for girls only. All the girls who replied in this forum, we will inform when and where to meet by private message.

i'd like to party with you guys! :)

Hey,

i would love to join. i heard that for lady night sky bar give free drink for lady until 10pm. very nice environment. we should try there sometime :)

Yes ladies. It is on. The meet up time is 9pm as the band starts 10pm. This will give us time to know each others. The meet up place is at the reception of Westin KL at 9pm. We will wait longest for 15 mins. If you are late, you have to find us inside the bar. You can bring along your friends to join us but ladies only.

Can i join u guys? been in kl for awhile but due to work overload, didnt have time to mingle around or make friends!

Yes, you can join us. Look forward to see you at the reception of Westin KL at 9pm.

Hi girls!

Finally, tonight is the night. As a reminder, this invitation is open to all girls above legal age to enter QBar in Westin KL.

The meet up place is at the reception of Westin KL at 9pm. We will wait longest for 15 mins. If you are late, you have to find us inside the bar. You can bring along your friends to join us but ladies only.

We will not be free to check this forum anymore today. So, you don't need our confirmation to join us tonight.

See you gals tonight.

Rio and Sally

Westin hotel ladies night always on Wednesday nite it great palce i been there for the last 4 years...but this saturday nite will be good if all ladies can be in persian Nite..ladies free drink till 12:00 am ( free flow ) and entrance free till 11:30pm.Very nice music can be dance all nite long...Will let u know where the place..