Menu
Expat.com

Say Hi

Last activity 12 April 2011 by JWilliamson

toeisrilicious

Hi all,

I am new here, would love to make friends with u all.  I am living in Bangkok.

By the way, my company now have job offer for Native Scandinavian people just to work part time as Chat Support Agent, if u interested, pls let me know...

Do u guys planning for Song Kran's? where u gonna go? Let me know so we might meet smile.png

Cheers!
Pat

LuisF

Hiya pat, welcome to the forum. Im not scandinavian, but I do organize expat meetings every friday. Keep posted on the stiky post  about upcoming events.

Yud

-Hello members, some messages in this thread has been removed because of off-topic & irrelevancy-

toeisrilicious

Hi, Nice to meet you here, Thanks for offered posting event smile.png

LuisF wrote:

Hiya pat, welcome to the forum. Im not scandinavian, but I do organize expat meetings every friday. Keep posted on the stiky post  about upcoming events.

andser

Hi Pat,
nice to see you here.!!I'm Andy and living in Chiangmai.
I want to go to the crazy songkran festival in Chiangmai. If you are in Chiangmai area please let me know.
thanks
Andy

changnoy

Hi .. are you Thai people??????

toeisrilicious

Hi, Nice to see you here too, How is Chieng Mai now hot???  I think i will be around BKK Ko San road over Song Kran.. Happy Song Kran then smile.png

andser wrote:

Hi Pat,
nice to see you here.!!I'm Andy and living in Chiangmai.
I want to go to the crazy songkran festival in Chiangmai. If you are in Chiangmai area please let me know.
thanks
Andy

toeisrilicious

Yes, I am Thai, Are u?

changnoy wrote:

Hi .. are you Thai people??????

Yud

Welcome on Expat.com changnoy wink.png

I guess a short presentation would be nice whistle.gif

toeisrilicious

Presentation from whom? Yud

Yud