Dating Moroccan (Arab) women

I had meet some young  Moroccan and Algerian women.

I have some questions about dating in Moroccan and Arab culture.

I spoke and texted by internet with many Arab girls, but many refused to send pictures of them. They wanted to chat with me and to meet someday for a coffee, but didn't want to let me see how they look in a picture. They seemed kinda offended when I ask for a photo of them. Why is that?

With a girl I have meet up for around 5 times, but she never let me kiss her on the mouth.  She said it was disrespectful. But we hold hands, talk a lot, she wanted to see me often, never let me payed without her paying back next time, she said she likes me. The only problem was that she didn't let me get closer to her as I expected.

How dating works in Arab countries like Morocco? When a girl goes out in the city with a guy, when they kiss? How the meetings evolve?

Can you give me some advices about how one white European guy should behave when dating young Arab women? Thank you

Are you for real?? Morocco is a Muslim country and that rubbish you talk of is best kept in the western world. .kissing in public??
Try Europe

With respect for the Muslim women and Muslim country. .go to ibiza or tenerife for what you seek

Hello and good evening to you. I am a Scottish woman married to a moroccan man,, I am not exactly sure of what you ask, but i do know the moroccan woman will expect you to respect her and if you want to take things further you should ask her hand in marriage. Referring to what nascabo has said, best kept in the western world, well we western woman like to be shown respect too. Well most of us anyhow, so to say something like that is out of line  :rolleyes: all women regardless where they.are from.should be shown respect and if a man wants more he should ask her to marry I wish you well and hope you find the right person.

Well put Lynn I was trying not to be insulting and thank you for spelling it out ..

Thank you and your welcome  :cheers:

What a double standard they can hold hands, go out with you without thier guardians permission, they can talk on phone, they can dress like westerns but they cant kiss you. Cos they want you to respect them while what they are doing they call it islam. What a joke.

Simply because these things (kissing , touching...) lead to sex,  and sex out of wedlock is prohibited in the muslim religion.
If you really like her and you really want that kiss , ask for her hand :)
If you want to "try and see " on the other hand , then that's the wrong kind of girl.

Thank you for the anwsers.

For me also it's confussing why it's such a big matter with kissing if otherwise they act like any other european girl (dress and behave like one).

Another thing: the majority of Moroccan girls respond very slow to messages and seem very hard to reach.

Also, it seems that you need to "negociate" even the hour of our meeting.

The feeling is that, even tho they have nothing to do, they pretend to be very busy (negociate the hour of meeting, respond very hard to messages etc).

That happened only to me or it is common in Morocco?

But the girls I met are very nice when I had met them in person, often they even offer to pay me the coffee/tea (so they are definitely not seeking my money), they seem to enjoy our meetings, talk much and laugh etc

Just that, when we are away, they are very hard to reach. Also the fact they refuse kissing. Otherwise, it was very enjoyable to go out with Arab girls.

DanMR wrote:

Thank you for the anwsers.

For me also it's confussing why it's such a big matter with kissing if otherwise they act like any other european girl (dress and behave like one).

Another thing: the majority of Moroccan girls respond very slow to messages and seem very hard to reach.

Also, it seems that you need to "negociate" even the hour of our meeting.

The feeling is that, even tho they have nothing to do, they pretend to be very busy (negociate the hour of meeting, respond very hard to messages etc).

That happened only to me or it is common in Morocco?

But the girls I met are very nice when I had met them in person, often they even offer to pay me the coffee/tea (so they are definitely not seeking my money), they seem to enjoy our meetings, talk much and laugh etc

Just that, when we are away, they are very hard to reach. Also the fact they refuse kissing. Otherwise, it was very enjoyable to go out with Arab girls.

Really these women you are chasing only see you like as a small boy, just something for their amusement, a confident boost and a bit of attention. Eventually they will go and find a man and get married but before that they will play with the boys that chase them. It's like a bit of experience for them. Of course all this is completely wrong and against Islam. The girls may seem like European to you with their fashionable clothes and behaviour like chatting and meeting with you but I would think it's most likely that they have limits because of their Islam.

My advise to you is you have to respect yourself first and then respect other people. Try and imagine you had a daughter and you spent a large part of your life bringing her up, teaching her, feeding her, clothing her and getting her ready to be herself in the world. Then you got boys trying to kiss her and come on no man wants to just kiss a girl

Their are three types of people

Someone who makes mistakes and keeps making them

Someone who makes mistakes and learns from them

And someone who gains knowledge that prevents him making the mistake

And just spending your time chasing women is never going to make you happy. The women will come and go , probably treat you worse than you treat them. If you carry on one day you will look around and wish you had family, children like many others - so that's my advice look to the future, not just what's in front of you and catches your eye

I do want a family and childrens.

But now I am young, I want experiences, and yes I want to out with girls, kiss them, have sex. What is wrong with that?

The two problems that I've wrote here (Arab girls responding very slow and hard to reach; + no kissing) I had them only with Arab girls.

I have met european and asian girls and they respond much more easier to text messages, not acting like they are very busy. Also they kiss after 1-2 dates, but here I do understand the islam girls are not very used to that. 

The "responding very hard" part, which happens to me only with arab girls, I still didn't understood it.

They are Muslim? ? Read about it do some research and please this is a Morroccan forum and you must be insulting many people of both sexes!

DanMR wrote:

Can you give me some advices about how one white European guy should behave when dating young Arab women? Thank you

Hi everyone,

I regret but this topic is not appropriate for an expatriate website.
We are not a dating website and we are here only to help members to  know more about life abroad and to know more about the expatriation process.

I am now closing this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed