Menu
Expat.com

leave job

Last activity 06 February 2018 by zishan88

zishan88

i want to leave the country but my employer will not allow i want to know can i go directly without inform to anyone or if i go on airport police will allow me or not to go another country
please help me i am confuse and afraid much.

XTang

If you are a Bahrain resident (residence visa) and in possession of your passport; you can easily go to the airport and leave.  No one will stop you unless or until there is a case against you which has resulted in a travel ban.

Keep in mind that while you can leave; there is a high likelihood of getting banned or blacklisted from entering again by leaving this way.

zishan88

I come here work visa i am afraid if i go airport police will caught me because i want go Qatar on airport police will allow me to go they will not ask about my employer or why going.

zishan88

I here about a paper on airport police ask about a paper for employer permission.
Please help me i am confuse

adeel396

They way you are asking it seems you have had an issue with your employer. If you have no travel ban and your employer has not filed a case against you that might stop you travelling out then nobody will stop you. You only need to have your passport and ticket to leave. At the same time your visa should be valid or should have validity of one month at least if it was cancelled by your employer.

I hope you have got the point.

XTang

Exactly.  No one will ask unless there is a case against you.

zishan88

I do not have any problems with employer i get the job another country thats way i want go but i am confuse because i know my employer will not allow me to go.
So i am thinking for run but confuse if police ask me about employer on airport.

adeel396

The actual procedure is to put a resignation notice officially to your employer for one month and then you are free to leave.

Since there are no issues then No worries buddy. Just put a resignation notice officially to your employer and start getting ready if you really wanna leave. You employer has no right if you lawfully want to leave and they cannot stop you at any point. I guess they will not, even if they try do ... there is a swift and easy procedure available for you that will get you out of this and that will not so lengthy if you want to leave ASAP !

Good Luck !

zishan88

if i give notice then my employer will ask me to much money because i didn't finis 1 year  so i am afraid because i am not able to pay that much money when already i work almost a year

zishan88

there is no case and issues i am just confuse if i go or on airport police ask me or call my employer

adeel396

He cannot..Why he will ask? He has no legal right to ask you for money just because you want to leave. Just Keep your passport with you. He cannot, he will not actually because you are just confused. Nothing else. If you want to leave and have your passport then just you can leave.

It is possible that you can leave without his permission but that will not sound good to your employer. The only option he will left be with is that he will file a case and will blacklist you so you cannot come back again in Bahrain. This is the only option they have otherwise they have no right to ask for money from you.

adeel396

No. Its not the procedure. It does not happen.

zishan88

i signed a contract with him there is mention about money

adeel396
zishan88 wrote:

i signed a contract with him there is mention about money

So this is the actual problem that you were reluctant to mention here. This has legal aspects now. It is not lawful an employer can have a contract with employee to pay money unless until there are particular "Reasons"... terms & conditions of your signed contract can be seen and then there can be a further a step to settle this thing for you. A lawyer can be involved to have it solved for you.

zishan88

thanks so much sir now i am thinking directly i will go and let see .
thanks

adeel396

You are more then welcome. However if you will be in any of trouble like this on wards, I can refer you a great team of lawyers who can really help you out very well & quick as I have personal experience with them and they will solve it for you fully with no headache.

CHAO !

Good Luck..

zishan88

thanks good day

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bahrain

All of Bahrain's guide articles