Menu
Expat.com

Seeking young fun people to go to Hue, Hoi An with this summer

Last activity 18 May 2011 by vokimthoa

moonhjang

Hi everyone, my name is Phoebe and I will be going to Hanoi, Vietnam this July - August. I am thinking of backpacking with a couple friends from America to Hue, Hoi An, Da Nang sometime mid-July for about one week-one week and a half so I am seeking some young fun people to join our group. We want both foreigners and locals (as long as you don't have trouble communicating in English)! We are planning on taking the train and splitting hotel rooms so it shouldnt be expensive at all. So if you're a young spirit who is down to earth, love traveling and wanna have great experiences, don't hesitate sending me an email to phoebehoughtonle@gmail.com with a short introduction of yourself (nationality, age). I hope you all are having a great day and I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Phoebe

Armand

Hi Phoebe smile.png

You may also post an advert in Hanoi classifieds under Community> Travel Partners. 

Regards
Armand

vokimthoa

Hi Phoebe,

I am a Vietnamese and now living in Hanoi. I also plan to travel to Hue, Hoi An, Da Nang with some friends in the end of June. We all can communicate in English and we all love making friend with people from all over the world. I think it will be great if we can join your group and travel together, make friend and exchange cultures. We really want to help you when travelling in Vietnam and improve our English as well.
So, email me if you are interested in. You can find some information about me in my profile.

Cheers,
Thoa

Articles to help you in your expat project in Hanoi

• Finding a job in Hanoi
    Finding a job in Hanoi

With Vietnam's new visa regulations, you will need to secure a job before entering the country. Opportunities to ...

• Accommodation in Hanoi
    Accommodation in Hanoi

Historic, beautiful, and full of charm. Phrases like this are all synonymous with the wonderful city of Hanoi. As ...

• Working in Hanoi
    Working in Hanoi

The traditional capital of Vietnam is quickly becoming a professional's paradise. Attracting over 20,000 ...

• The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi
    The most popular neighbourhoods in Hanoi

Formerly known as Thang Long, Vietnam's present capital city was renamed Hanoi in 1831. This enchanting, ...

• Sports activities in Hanoi
    Sports activities in Hanoi

We know there's a lot of attention on the drinking culture in Hanoi, but what about the options for a healthy ...

• Developing your social circle in Hanoi
    Developing your social circle in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi can be a challenging venture. After integrating into the culture and trying to understand the ...

• Buying property in Hanoi
    Buying property in Hanoi

With its economy on the rise and a plethora of exciting and innovative projects in the pipeline, Hanoi should be ...

• Student life in Hanoi
    Student life in Hanoi

Enrolling at university is an exciting milestone in any young adult's life. For many prospective students, it ...

All of Hanoi's guide articles