Eastenders Fans

I know some of you cannot get hold of the latest Eastenders episodes (uploaded next day) for love nor money. However there's a guy who's uploading them 'on the net' and there are certain keywords (not obvious ones) to use to find them. So.. to those of you who are big fans and having trouble getting the latest episodes of Eastenders, I can direct you where to get it from. I will only give this 'link' to genuine expat fans sending me a message. I don't want to advertise this in person for fear of jeopardising these uploads for all of us existing expat fans.

DR

PS: There is no payment or money involved here... just looking after fellow fans (though, if ever the occasion arose, I wouldn't say 'no' to a few complimentary beers..lol)

Hi, I usually watch my enders via youtube, theres a user that downloads the whole episode in one.

@Stormtrooper  hi I'm hoping you can help my parents are living there and they are so desperate to watch it and I've tried ever from my side in England with no luck. If you could help me I'd really honestly appreciate it as my parents are in their late 70's I'd really love if I could help.

kind Regards

S

Hello SelinaDC,

Welcome on board !

That post is from 2011.. and the member hasn't been active for long. Well I hope someone can guide you though...

Regards,

Bhavna