Lady friends in Grand Baie

Hello,

I am a franco-Mauritian and would be happy to meet up with ladies who would like to go out for coffee or for a meal in Grand-Baie. I am equally at ease speaking English and French.

See you!

Hello Valerie,

this would be great. I am in.

I hope that I have understood you correctly but may I suggest that we organise some "ladies lunch" with a bigger group in a nice restaurant. I can invite some friends, too. I will send you a private message but for all the other ladies out there who would like to join a "ladies lunch" please reply via this message board.

If we get a few ladies together, we could book a table and set a date and time for it.

Maybe there is generally an interest for a regular ladies lunch?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and it sounds like a great plan!  We could also plan morning coffee meetings and after work drinks for those who have a busy schedule.

All those interested can send me a private message on my page:)

See you soon!

Valerie

Hi Valerie, I'm from the UK, welcome to Grand Baie! I'm a UK expat and I live here.
I teach English and also I'm a belly dance teacher here. If you need any more information about Grand Baie please feel free to ask. I've been here for just over a year  xxx  I'm super busy but could definitely meet up for coffee, a meal, a belly dance class!

X

Thank you:) Have a nice day!

Hi Ladies

I recently moved here from South Africa. I work long days currently and haven't really had time to meet anyone else. I would love to join a ladies social drinks/coffee/lunch/dinner and trips.  I also live in Grand Baie

Hi Niki,

That's great! Please send me a private message on my personal page with your mobile number and I will contact you for this weekend!

See you soon!

Valerie

Hi Megane,

Thank you:) Let's organise a meet-up this weekend!

See you!

Valerie

Hi Ladies,

I created a WhatsApp group for ladies who would like to meet-up in Grand Baie on a weekly basis. Everyone is most welcome! Just send me a private message on my personal page with your WhatsApp phone number and I will include you in the group:)

See you soon!

Valerie

I'll be at the beach house at 6:30 tonight :)

See you there ! Ask for Valerie's table:)

Hi ladies,
I live In  Mauritius since 2015 would be nice meeting new friends,
I am from Bulgaria.

Hi Jenny!

Just send me your WhatsApp phone number as a private message on my individual page and I will include you in the group immediately:) Lots of ladies are joining everyday!

See you soon!

Valerie

Hi girls! So great idea ! Living here from 10 months, would be happy to join! :)

Hi Amelie!

Just go to my personal page: valeriegrandbaie and send me a private message with your WhatsApp phone number and I will include you in the group:)

See you soon!

Valerie

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is not allowed on the website. You should register your business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi girls,

it would be great to gave this kind of meet up in the west. Flic en flac / Tamarin

Hi Ladies! I am also keen to join, I am new on the Island as well :) Valerie I have sent you a message.

Kind regards,
Taskeen

Hello,

Maybe we can meet-up at the Expat event in Port Louis this Thursday!

See you,

Valerie

Hi Taskeen,

I have already included you in the group:)

See you soon!

Valerie

Hi !
I would love to meet up with new people.  I live in curepipe but will be happy to drive down to meet for Lunch .
V.

Hi Niki,

I recently moved back to Mauritius, if there's any meet-ups,  I would be happy to meet group of ladies for coffee, lunches etc... and also to make friends.
Ann

Hi valerie,

I will move to Grand baie mid of january an would be happy to meet you and find some great lunch spots. 
As i am swiss french ( solalala) and english works for me too.

Looking forward meeting you
Nofri

Hello ladies,

We are organizing a ladies meet up on December 14 in Grand Baie, probably at Mystik Lifestyle. Will share the link as soon as the event is online :)

Hi
My name is Naznin. I am interested in this Friends group for lunch or coffee sales I live in Mont choisy and would love to meet up a few more ladies for socializing for lunch is Or playing scrabble or Bridge or something else and Book club whatever that can be decided wants to meet we're just friendly discussions etc. please let me know if you are meeting anytime soon thank you
Hi Ladies

I live in Peyrebere since a couple of months, will be very happy to join and meet new people.

Pls keep in the loop

Thanks and looking forward to you ladies

Eileen

@Nazninmk hello hope you are OK. Happy to connect with you. WhatsApp me on ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
@Nazninmk hello!
I love scrabble, dabble at bridge and love books! Hope to find a flat in Mont Choisy area in August! Tel:***

@nofri hello hello Valérie I am writing to you because I saw your message appear and of course I would also like to sympathize with you and discuss different horizons thank you

@Nazninmk sent you a PM

@valeriegrandbaie please add me if the group is still there. Recently moved here. Living in Grand Baie

@valeriegrandbaie hi Valerie, can you add me to that group if it still exists? I know this post was from 2018! Thanks

Add me to this group as well if it still exists. I recently moved to the island and I live 8n grand baie area

Hello!

If there is still a ladies group for brunches etc, please can you add me too? I live near Mont Choisy.

Rishta :)

Hi, I think perhaps Valerie doesn't run this group anymore. ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promoting external group

Hi

I would like pls to join this group, currently living in Peyrebere tel : ***

Thank you

Eileen

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not put a phone number here. You can do it in private. Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Promoting external group

Hello everyone,

Please do not promote any external group on the forum.

We request members to abide to the MAURITIUS FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT :

The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

Thank you in advance,

Bhavna

New Group; anyone interested in joining/rejoining?  Christi

Hi I am interested  in joining group in Grand Baie, English speaker group, it there one , or does your group have English speakers. I'm a retired business woman and now just a writer from Australia. Just me my dog and husband here, all children and grandchildren back in Australia.