Renting Pet Friendly Accommodation

Hi, we are looking at moving to Thailand next year with our Jack Russell, Alfie.  Does anyone know where I can find long term rentals which allow dogs?  I've read quite a lot about Thailand not being very ‘pet friendly' so was just looking for advise from anyone whose been in the same situation.  Many thanks

Thailand is pet friendly as far as you are not in the south of Thailand even then it is pet friendly.

Condo or any apartment do not allow pet,ypj need to rent a private house or villa subject that the owner allows for it. I have three dogs husky samyod and labs and thais adore them.

Thanks have a good hunt for house.

Hi and many thanks for your reply.  Would there be any information we could source locally as we're on holiday in Thailand in June?  When we search properties to rent on the internet, there aren't many privately owned houses.

Hi ,

You need to search in local ads or Google search and if you are on holidays and plan to reserve the house then it's sensible otherwise if you just view the property  then it won't last for a longer period as rental houses are easy for occupancy.

Thanks

In Chiang Mai there are rental agencies, and some that cater to foreigners. You could probably contact them on line and make that a criteria for your rental agreement.