Report of marriage in Philippines embassy

Hi
Has  anyone know how to report the marriage in Philippines? And where should I start to get some papers. Can you help me please. I am merried here in Sweden and want to report it marriage in Philippines. Thank you

Jen

Hi  jen..  If you are married in sweden you have report your marriage at the  philippine embassy in norway since we have no phil embassy in sweden. But first you must. Translate your swedish marriage certificate into english.  You send both swedish and english version. Together  with your passport photo copy..  Uou can search the report of marriage form in google..

Hi jen. You can get report of marriage form at  this site http://www.philembassy.no , the procedure are also written there. Philembassy also visit stockholm so you don't need to go to norway just follow their fb acct. Philippines embassy oslo for schedule.

Contact the Phillipines Embassy with
A copy of yr marriage certificate.
R u a citizen of Phillipines?
If so the embassy Will then have tor
Marriage registered in Phillipines for a fee
And get u to submit forms and proof of mastiage
And chargé u a fee. U may Also need to submit
Yr husband details and proof of marriage
Certied by the Tax Dept Sweden.

hi Jenbers66! If you are currently in Sweden, you must register/report your marriage at the nearest Philippine Embassy. In your case, it falls under the jurisdiction of the Philippine Embassy in Norway.

You could visit their website for the list of requirements and download the form their. 😊