Menu
Expat.com

Max day of stay in 2years multiple family visit visa

Last activity 23 February 2020 by vickystar

Surab

Hi,

Is any one can tell. What the maximum day of stay in 2years multiple entry family visit visa.. I just applied and it also approved from MOFA, Saudi Arabia.. It mentioned In E-Visa " length of stay"  90days.. My concern,  is it extendable.Without exit and re-entry of my partner can she stay beyond 90days.

Ali_N

She will have to exit the country every 90 days for the two years.

Surab

But in the forum it discussed... Maximum one can stay 180 days.. Is it wrong information... Do u know some or I call Mofa here in Saudi Arabia who give the exact information.

Ali_N
Surab wrote:

But in the forum it discussed... Maximum one can stay 180 days.. Is it wrong information... Do u know some or I call Mofa here in Saudi Arabia who give the exact information.

It's mentioned 90 days in the visa is what he/ she said...

Read properly

Mohd. sham.

Hi Surab,
Did you find any solution for your issue?
I am facing the same issue now and no one knows clearly what to do.
I got 2 years multi exit re entry visa for my wife and Baby.
Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Ali_N
Mohd. sham. wrote:

Hi Surab,
Did you find any solution for your issue?
I am facing the same issue now and no one knows clearly what to do.
I got 2 years multi exit re entry visa for my wife and Baby.
Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks

Check your duration of stay, that tells you how many days they can stay in the KSA at a stretch...After those days they'll have to exit and re-enter

Various people get various days ranging from 90, 120, 150 or 180 days

Surab

Hello,

Till now I am not sure. But a I believe it will extend more 90days. My visa will expired on 15 September. If I get renew my visa I will inform you. Please wait till that time.

Thanks,

Mohd. sham.

Appreciated .
Thanks

Surab

Hello.

It confirmed that 2years multiple visit visa can extend for next 90days . I have successfully extended my visa. Maximum 6 months you can stay without leaving from country.

Sameersultan77

I have issued 2 years multiple entry visa for my mother. Is it compulsory for her to exit every 3 or 6 months ? Can the extension be done online by paying fees ? If no then which countries allow  entry for this purpose ?

Surab

Hi Sameer

As I have experienced, I have extended my wife visa for 1 time..max upto 6 month ..you can renew 1 time after by paying 100riyal online.

shamsuddeen

My daughter also having the same two year multiple visit visa. She came and left after two weeks. Now should she come back within 6 months or any time during two years?

annachristy

Hi all,
My husband is an iqama holder and I was on 1 yr multiple entry visit visa. After 6 months I came back to India. At that time, my husband changed his sponsor. His iqama was canceled and he received a new iqama with the same iqama number.

Now in Absher, my name is not displayed. Anyone has any idea why? I have 5 more months to complete my 1 year visa. Just wanted to know it got canceled or not.
Thanks in advance.

prakasam03

Hello All,

We can extend to another 90 days first time through Abshir by paying 100 SAR (I did myself for my family and they stayed 180 days without leaving KSA).

In my case, my family came to Saudi with 2-Year Multiple family visit visa on 10-SEP-2018 and I renewed the visa once to another 90 days and they stayed until 01-Mar-2019 which means they stayed for 180 days approximately and right now they are in my home country.

Now my question is if my family come back again, could they stay for 180 days (90+90 days).  I am hearing from some folks that it can be extended only one (first) time and further need to exit and re-enter KSA every 90 days. Please clarify it by sharing your experience or confirmed from someone.

With thanks,

Prakasam N. top.png

netha23

Hi,

As of my knowledge, the 2 years multiple family visit visa can use as follows,

Case 1:  2 Years Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa who spends all the years in KSA:

1.1 You get 90 days initially  once you entered KSA.
1.2 You can extend online via 'Absheer'  for another 90 days with the payment of SAR 100 without exit the kingdom. 
1.3  For next renewal (completion of 90+90 days), you should exit the kingdom(before 180 days).  You can go any country like Bahrain, Dubai or your home country.  There is option in 'KingFahad causeway' to exit and make U-turn for entry to saudia.  No need bahrain visa. You can travel by Air or by road but it mention(in arabic) in your visa ('Air' or 'Open').  Check before you proceed.
      1.3.1 :  Air mean, the visit visa holder can exit via air only.
      1.3.2 :  Open mean, the visit visa holder can exit either by road or air.
1.4 Once you entered K.S.A after 6 months, then you get another 90 days.  The process repeat from 1.1 to 1.3 till the completion of 2 years visa.   
1.5 It means, you should exit compulsory 4 times within 2 years duration.  The 4th time will be in your home country to process the visit visa again.

Note:  For each Exit-ReEntry visits you can extend online once.  It mean, every 90 days of each visits, you can extend online for another 90 days.

Case 2: 2 Years Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa who can't spend more time in KSA:

2.1:  For example, If one visits Saudia on 2 years Family visit visa(Refer 1.1),  he/she can spend 2 months here and goes back to home country then he/she comes after 6 months/1 year/20 months, then he/she can get 90 days from the date of arrival.  Refer 1.1 and 1.2. in this case.

2.2: For example, If one visits Saudia on 2 years Family visit visa(Refer 1.1),  he/she can spend 2 months here and goes back to home country then he/she comes after 22 months then he/she can get 90 days from the date of arrival without further online renewal.

Case 3:  2  Years Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa who frequently visit other country.

3.2:  For example, If one visits Saudia on 2 years Family visit visa(Refer 1.1), he/she exit the KSA before 90 days to visits other country the he return after one week or 10 days or a month,  he/she will get 90 days from the date of return/arrival.   Each visits can extend another 90 days once within 2 years period and should exit before180 days. 

For online extend, SAR 100 has to pay
For Exit and Return, No need to pay and it automatically renew 90 days.

Note:  The above based on my knowledge and the information passed to me.  Practically, not tested.

Salman@112222

Dear,
Thanks for your kind info please let me know if you experience that it's easy to go any border and stamp the exit and take U-turn and come back because I will traveling this month please update if u have some info
Have nice day

Salman@112222

Bro what you have done after 180 days ???

Imfaisal13

I did it, after 90 days i extend by 100 riyals and now after 180 days i have plan to visit UAE or bahrain for exit re entry.

Thanks

vickystar

Hi,

My question is if my family exit once they also require Visa to enter the Saudi?/
otherwise they stuck in Behrain.

Imfaisal13

Depends on visa.. What kind of visa they have??

vickystar

Hi.
If they have Visit visa?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles