Help in tunisia

I am indian national living in India right now. I need some help from tunisia ,its actually a minor help help but it will be a big favour on me.Intrested people, please come forward

Irf

Welcome on the forum IRf,

How can we help???

I was working in Libya 3 months back. Due to the sudden unrest i left and came back India. I have experieince certificate issued from the libyan employee, and the same is attested by the libyan foriegn affairs ministry in tripoli. Now I got a job in Saudi arabia and will be moving soon there. But before i go, the experience certificate issued by the libyan authorities should be attested by the Saudi Arabia embassy in tripoli. The saudi arabia embassy in tripoli is closed for the known facts. Now the issue is to get the certificate attested by the Saudi arabia embassy in Tunis.

I want anybody to get the certificate attested by Saudi Embassy in Tunis, then post it to my indian address by DHL or any courier. I am ready to pay the expenses incurred for the same

Irfan

Hello docirf

The saudi arabia embassy is close to where i work. I can help you.
Feel free to contact me.

thank you so much .... please post me ur phone number. so that i can call u . m mail i.d is docirf@gmail.com