UK TV Guide Magazine

Does anyone know where (on Malta) I might be able to get a copy of a TV listings guide for the Christmas period please ?

I'm after a physical copy (e.g. Radio Times Magazine) and not a link to an online TV guide.

I've tried WH Smith in Bugibba but no luck; any help would be really appreciated.

stsimon wrote:

Does anyone know where (on Malta) I might be able to get a copy of a TV listings guide for the Christmas period please ?

I'm after a physical copy (e.g. Radio Times Magazine) and not a link to an online TV guide.

I've tried WH Smith in Bugibba but no luck; any help would be really appreciated.

I would not have thought anywhere would stock Radio Times, why not buy a British Sunday paper
which possibly would have the listings.

Why not just downloade a tv listings guied from the internet.

Have a friend send you a copy from the UK? Or can you get the Sunday Times? They have a great TV listings feature.

I use a TV guide app on my iPhone - it's as informative as the TV paper my wife buys every week; just doesn't have the soap scandal.

Thanks to everyone that replied and my apologies for the delay in replying; I thought that I would be alerted to any replies but seemingly not !

Anyway...

GozoMo - I tried the option of buying a Sunday paper but the TV listings insert had been removed...typical !  Thanks anyway.

steyport1961 - I did say in my post that I didn't want an online guide but thanks anyway !

SimCityAT - Sending it from the UK is an option I'll explore for next year: unfortunately, the Sunday Times (and all other UK newspapers) in Malta have the inserts removed but thanks anyway.

Cynic - I did say in my post that I didn't want an online guide but thanks anyway !

The reason you cannot purchase one is because it's illegal to watch UK tv here, although a lot like us do.