Immigration Process

Hola!

I'd like to ask about the immigration process that I should undergo till I move to Paraguay...
What documents am I supposed to submit, aside with the 25,000,000 Guarani deposit?

Any input from previous successful emigrés will be much appreciated!

Adios!

You have to bring:
- birth certificate
- clean police clearance certificate
- certificate of marriage or divorce
- copy of passport
You must obtain in Paraguay:
- medical certificate
- certificate of life and residence permit
- affidavit
- document issued by the National Police, Identifications Department of Paraguay

Don't forget that all docs issued in a foreign country must be apostilled or validated by the responsible Embassy or Consulate AND before it, all of those must be validated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your country. Then you have to bring the official translations of all the foreign documents and one very good and valuable advice: the docs and the translation must become officially ONE document, so don't even try now top submit the docs and their translation separated.

Good luck

*Certificate of Marriage or Divorce
I'm planning to immigrate to Paraguay as a single guy
*Affidavit
I believe that the 25,000,000 Guarani deposit is the affidavit?

What type of Embassy or Consulate is supposed to apostille or validate my documents, the Paraguayan Embassy in my country?

How can I compile the documents and their translations in one document?

Gracias!

"*Affidavit
I believe that the 25,000,000 Guarani deposit is the affidavit?"
No
"What type of Embassy or Consulate is supposed to apostille or validate my documents, the Paraguayan Embassy in my country?"
No, the Paraguayan Embassies can validate your documents. If your home country is a member of the Hague Convention then you can put the Apostille stamps. If not then you must validate the documents with an Embassy or Consulate.

"How can I compile the documents and their translations in one document?"
This the official way, the translator does that. But if they don't, then ask them to do so.

*Affidavit
So, what is exactly the "affidavit" that I'm supposed to file?

*What type of Embassy or Consulate is supposed to apostille or validate my documents, the Paraguayan Embassy in my country?
Which Embassy then should I work with to validate my documents? My country is not a member of the Hague Convention.