Menu
Expat.com

Is It Possible For Egyptian To Go To Israel To Study And Work?

Last activity 09 June 2011 by Sleeping Cookie

El.Daly

Please Someone Advise Me

Sleeping Cookie

I believe you will need a visa. I suggest you ask for information from the Israeli embassy in Cairo

El.Daly
Sleeping Cookie wrote:

I believe you will need a visa. I suggest you ask for information from the Israeli embassy in Cairo

yeah thanks
i don't think its easy just to enter the israeli embassy these days sad.png

Sleeping Cookie

smile.png
Can you give me some more background? Such as are you Jewish? Sorry for the question but unfortunately they are making problems for the non Jewish, especially from Arab countries to enter the country.
How old are you? What do you want to study?

Sleeping Cookie

You shouldn't be afraid of your appearance.
What do you want to study? You could volunteer in a kibbutz and this way learn Hebrew

Sleeping Cookie

Hi,

First of all Ganey Tikva is where I live, it's not my name smile.png

Yes of course Christians can volunteer in a kibbutz. My cousin (he's Chrisitian) volunteered in 2 kibbutzes, in the north and in the center

YOu can find more details here:

kibbutzvolunteer.com/
kibbutz.org.il/eng/

Candy

Articles to help you in your expat project in Israel

• Study in Israel
    Study in Israel

Explore the reasons why this youthful and energetic country is a favored destination for higher education, ...

• Education in Israel
    Education in Israel

Education holds a crucial role within Israeli culture. The title “People of the Book” attributed to ...

• Dating in Israel
    Dating in Israel

In Israel, people are typically open-minded, making it quite effortless to connect with others. In addition to ...

• Childcare in Israel
    Childcare in Israel

The family holds a significant role within society, bolstered by healthcare facilities and government-operated ...

• Leisure activities in Israel
    Leisure activities in Israel

Israelis have a strong enthusiasm for cultural and sports activities, and with the pleasant climate, there are ...

• The job market in Israel
    The job market in Israel

The job market in Israel is very active. By the close of 2022, the unemployment rate was 3.8%, much lower than ...

• Getting an Israeli driver's licence
    Getting an Israeli driver's licence

This is only applicable to foreigners living in Israel who want to get a driver’s licence.  If you are ...

• Starting a business in Israel
    Starting a business in Israel

Entrepreneurship runs deep within the essence of the Hebrew State. In 2020, this state, with a population of 9 ...

All of Israel's guide articles