Please Advice whether this is Spam Mail or real

I have received a mail from below Mail id and it provides a link for their webpage. I think this is malicious. Please advice anyone

HR Department <hrmanageramj@gmail.com>
11:42 AM (5 hours ago)

to bcc: me

Dear Candidate,
This is in response to your job application. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to appear for an interview round with our Panel Members.

So, you are requested to come for a formal interview and also please be on time for the interview. Therefore, Please visit our website to get an online application for schedule an interview in this week (Tuesday - Wednesday).

Once click the online page or interview schedule page, you will be prompted for a password – type in “amji322”. You will be then taken to our scheduling page, where you can select and reserve an interview time. If for any reason your interview selection is failed through our website you may required to re-try it with different web browser.

These slots fill quickly, However, due to speed of your internet it will take little bit longer time to load the application. So please wait for it and so, we recommend that you schedule as soon as possible in order to receive your preferred time.

receive your preferred time.

Enter to our website from here>

We Wish You Best Of Luck !

Looks like a scam. They will tell you that you have gotten a job and then ask for money.  Ignore and move on.

gmail - always a bad sign
Looks like either a 'wannabe' or a scam.
If they ask for a penny for whatever fee, RUN

Hi

I have just received a similar email.
As I follow the link sent for scheduling interview, I do not see the scheduling options on the blogspot.
Is this fake?

This sounds like a fake.

Read this: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=853822

When they ask for money, walk away.

it is fake, they are bloggers wanting more people to visit their site, dont waste  your  time clicking on any of the advertisement. there is no job with such procedures.

Hello sir...

I also received this email ...

How can I download application or schedule for interview

Hello ma'am...

Plzzz guide me about this I also received this email

What do you not understand?   this is a scam i.e. fake job offer.  They will ask you for money and then disappear. Or best case, just want you to click on their website for ad revenue.

Scammers rely on greed being more powerful than brains - They make a lot of money.

itz spam,next they will ask money. BE careful

Hi i have received this massege is it fake!i hope anyone help me
Dear Candidate,

This is in response to your job application. We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to appear for an interview round with our Panel Members.

So, you are requested to come for a formal interview and also please be on time for the interview. Therefore, Please visit our website to get an online application for schedule an interview in next week (Monday - Wednesday).

Once click any Advertisement on the below the job post or Right side of the page, you will be prompted for a password – type in “GT42585”. You will be then taken to our scheduling page, where you can select and reserve an interview time. If for any reason your interview selection is failed through our website you may required to re-try it with different web browser.

These slots fill quickly, However, due to speed of your internet it will take little bit longer time to load the application. So please wait for it and so, we recommend that you schedule as soon as possible in order to receive your preferred time.

Enter to our website & schedule your interview from here > Option 01 / Option 02

We Wish You Best Of Luck !
- @Alaa Tuber

Of course a random email is a scam, but the quoted line suggests it could be an attempt to hack your computer.
This is a guess, but I suspect the site they send you to contains an 'exploit kit' that will download malware in the hope of getting your bank details or whatever else they might find useful.
Delete and block the email without answering, and don't visit the site.