Menu
Expat.com

Hi all

Last activity 21 May 2011 by LuisF

medulash

Hi all,I'm Khato, and I moved to Bkk few month ago and will be staying here for next two years.I'm from Georgia, but for last 10 years I lived in Europe, Africa, middle-east and now I'm in Asia:) Would be nice to meet new people as I dont have many friends here...ok, what I like and what's my interests: I like good music(a lot),travelling,nature, goood food,good literature, good films,socializing with all different kinds of people and much much more..
and I'm new to expat-forums(any forums, actually), so let me know how to switch from virtual to real conversations:)
cheers
khato

LuisF

Welcome to Bangkok and to the forums!

quietsoul

hi there ...

welcome to Bangkok and to this forum as well...
btw, nice to meet you smile.png

get191

Hi, My name is GET. I'm a Thai guy. I want to have foreign friends who live in BKK. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problem, question or anything you want to talk. I'm living around the Rangsit area.

Don't worry. I just want to have new friends and improve my English. That's it.

LuisF

Hey get191, if you like to party i organize meetings nearly every friday, lots and lots of expats come and also locals, so you wouldnt be lost in translation. Check the post "expat meetings" and come whenever you want man.

get191

Thak you LuisF, By the way i'm very interesting about meeting. How to join with you party? must be registry first? i'll see on "expat Meeting" for new appointment.

LuisF

No, no registration, you come by and say hi to me and ill present you to the rest. I normally put the plans on wednesdays so you can make a space on friday night for the meetings. Normally we meet at a bar that i have selected previously and then we stroll along other bars and discos all over bangkok, its lots of fun.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bangkok

All of Bangkok's guide articles