Change Mother's name in Birth Certificate

I want to change the name of my wife in my son's birth certificate. The thing is, she had a different name on her passport and cpr.  Now I want the birth certificate to have the name which is on her passport. I went to the birth and death certificate section infront of Water Garden. They said it has to be done through court. But everyone I asked says it's done through MOH birth and death certificate section.

Please help.

Depends.  If it is an error in the birth certificate i.e. you put the wrong name and the correct name is on the passport / CPR, then the MOH birth and death certificate section will do it.

If you changed name then it is the courts that will do it.

Take an Arabic speaker with you.

Xjack wrote:

I want to change the name of my wife in my son's birth certificate. The thing is, she had a different name on her passport and cpr.  Now I want the birth certificate to have the name which is on her passport. I went to the birth and death certificate section infront of Water Garden. They said it has to be done through court. But everyone I asked says it's done through MOH birth and death certificate section.

Please help.

What document of your wife did you present to them when you made your child's birth certificate application?

Her CPR

Hello, what if my husband forgot to put complete name for our baby, he forgot to include wife surname as middle name of our baby. is it possible to change or add middle name to the Birth Certificate of our newborn baby?? how?? and what it requires???

Please do not post on multiple threads, i already replied to you, read this https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=953757