Exchange Romanian Driving License

Hello,
I am moving to Hanover soon and would like to ask if i can use my Romanian driving license there bearing in mind that i gave up on my Tunisian license when i exchange to the Romanian one (Europeen) without going through any driving tests. Can i exchange the romanian license to the german one without tests as well?
Thanks

Look at the following link (German only).

It says that EU driver's licenses are recognized in all other EU countries. So you would not have to exchange it. But if you get permanent residency in Germany and the Romanian one runs out or has to be replaced, say it gets lost or stolen; then you have to get a German one. This might be advisable before it would get lost or stolen for the simple reason that one would then have trouble to prove a valid license from a country they no longer live in.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/v … dex_de.htm

If you have an EU driving license you can use it in any other EU country without any trouble. If you wish to you can exchange it without taking the test. It's always wise to hold the license of the country you are living in.

@Tom hahaha you beat me to it by 1 second :D

Thank you guys! I am really glad to have you here and appreciate your feedback.

Hello Osama,

did you manage to exchange your romanian to german one ?

Hello Osama,
did you manage to exchange your romanian to german one ?

-@Amrabdou

This topic has been inactive for nearly 5 years, I doubt Oussama is still active and responding here.

If you read the topic responses, you'll see that an exchange isn't entirely necessary.