Traffic Violation -KSA

Hi everyone,

I am currently working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I will go vacation this coming July 2019 and i already have the exit re-entry visa and the air ticket as well. Unfortunately, I have a traffic violation penalty of 800 sar registered to my Iqama and this violation was happened after the exit re-entry visa issuance and I'm planning to settle this amount once I came back from my vacation. My question is am I able to leave the kingdom because of this violation even i already have the exit re-entry visa?

Thank you

It doesn't matter usually on exit re-entry.  Only on final exit.

Thank you so much. i asked because im afraid that maybe the immigration at the airport will hold my flight because of this traffic violation penalties.

I have 3100 riyal fine amount for traffic violation now for emergency I want to go for one month vacation if there any issues will come in immigration?

Bro i have some Traffic fines i want to go vocation in Pakistan can without paying i can go when i come back i pay it was poosible

I would pay all the fines before leaving the kingdom. As I think you will be checked for the debds and fined at departure place, and you are lucky person if you will be offered to pay right at a place thus you don't miss your flight.

But you can always try, then don't forget to share your experience.

@thameezsmart how did you manage to get so much penalties?

Are the traffic fines that high here?

Depending on the violation, the fine can be quite high.  The lowest fine, to my recollection, is around 200-300 SAR.

@Mian Jee19 do you went vacation without pay any problem ???

If you have valid exit entry with you then you can travel, else exit entry will not be issued by government system if you have traffic violation.

I paid my violation, but it is cancelled. How to get back my money.?