Procedure to claim car accident money by muroor from non insured party

Hi,

Few nights ago someone hit my car while it was parked. Najm declared it 100% his fault. And damage assessment has been done as well by Taqdeer. I am wondering do I need to involve muroor in case If I want to get money from this person for car repair? If yes then what is the procedure?

Regards

trueshanee wrote:

Hi,

Few nights ago someone hit my car while it was parked. Najm declared it 100% his fault. And damage assessment has been done as well by Taqdeer. I am wondering do I need to involve muroor in case If I want to get money from this person for car repair? If yes then what is the procedure?

Regards

YES, is a must you need Muroor accident report, including Najm accident assessment report and Taqdeer report to claim payment from your insurance company.

Simply visit Muroor station near to your area or location and submit Najm accident assessment report of your vehicle to get Muroor accident report.

I met with an accident and in the same situation as you are. Can u give me your mobile number so that i can call you and talk about the procedure.
Current situation: got the muroor report. muroor called both parties and blocked his istemara. he went off and didnt came back. its been 1 month.  i am just waiting for the money to repair my car.

Are you 100% liable with the accident?

I am at 0% liability. 100% fault is of other party. i am waiting for the money to repair my car. Other party doesnt have insurance

Which type of car insurance policy you have:

- Third party liability (TPL); or
- Comprehensive

I am at 0% liability. 100% fault is of other party. other party doesnot have insurance & my as per Najm my insurance company will pay me the amount as I have comprehensive insurance. I got the assessment done from Taqdeer and submitted claim online to tawuniya, I got a response to submit Murror report , can u plz guide me from where can I get muroor report I live in Sulemaniya also for Taqdeer assessment I had to pay the fees , will Taqdeer assessment fees be paid my insurance? 

Im in same situation I have TPL

Can you explain what's the procedure

If another party refuse to give damaged money which is estimated from Taqdeer report

If case is in civil court does it effect on me for traveling out side K. S.A

Hello a few days before police chasing a car who going on wrong side they hit my car then maroor make report now from where i clain my repair money