Stamps of Taiwan

Hi

I am a stamp collector based in Republic of Ireland.  i am looking for someone who can post me stamps of Taiwan. I will pay you for your time and cover all costs involved.  let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Sean

If I were still in Taiwan I would help you, but unfortunately not. I assume you mean going to the philately shop at the post office and sending complete or new series? I used to do that in Malaysia for a friend and also for my own collection, which unfortunately got stolen during a break in, and they took my huge collection of penny reds and lots and lots of mint collections of Malaysian, Singapore stamps as well as all my china dragons...

Hi, it's more going to the post office and simply buying the current stamp available and posting to me, not too fussed with sets
Thanks for your reply and sorry to hear about your own collection
Quick question, what country do you live in now?
Sean

I now live in Indonesia. This might be interesting to read:

https://www.posindonesia.co.id/en/content/9

The above link is the official Indonesian Post website and details what kinds of stamps they are selling at some post offices. The only thing I do know is that posting overseas became quite expensive as of January 2019. Before that everything was so cheap to send.

Thanks Shill88, would you be interested in posting me stamps from Indonesia?  Absolutely no problem if you dont want to I realise it could be an inconvenience.  If yes, I would love 10 each of the current stamps posted to republic of ireland.  Again, no problem if you say no, thanks for the post office link.

Sean

Hi Sean. Sure I don't mind to help at all. Let's discuss through private message.

Hi Sean. Maybe I can help you post stamps of Taiwan if you still need it. I randomly go here and see your post here, and I think we can talk via emails if you like. Please contact me : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please exchange personal details in private

Hello crn0702, I communicated with Sean and once the coronavirus thing is ended I will go to the post office in Indonesia and let him know the cost of postage to send the current stamps that are the basic ones in the post office here and he confirmed that he will pay via PayPal. Probably better if you send him a private message for details.