Golden Visa

I have just purchased a plot of land in the Peloponnese and plan to build .
Has anyone been through the Golden Visa program that could offer advice ?
Many thanks.

A minimum investment of Euros 250,000, in property will qualify you for Greek Golden visa. This can be in a single or multiple properties. The visa issued is valid for 5 years, renewable, as long as you hold the property.
There are lawyers available, who will process your application.

I think you have to purchase properties for 250.000 and upwards not build but I may be wrong.We have fairly recently built a house so know of the pitfalls should you require any advice.

Blue777 wrote:

I have just purchased a plot of land in the Peloponnese and plan to build .
Has anyone been through the Golden Visa program that could offer advice ?
Many thanks.

If you are English as your profile says so, why would you want a Golden Visa as you already have bought the land?

I would like to stay longer than 3 months ,ie semi retire there and as we are leaving Europe I would not have the same entitlement once we leave.

Thank you .
Do you know the names of any lawyers ?
Lots on the internet but good to get a recommendation.

Thank you.

Blue777 wrote:

I would like to stay longer than 3 months ,ie semi retire there and as we are leaving Europe I would not have the same entitlement once we leave.

Already left the EU, but I know we are still in the transition period till 31st December. But I have not heard of any Brit going for this visa.

I think we must wait to see what Greece will offer to British citizens once they have left the EU,I believe they will be very generous and willing to give permits for residence here as it will be a good source of income for Greece.UK citizens may also get the new ETIAS permit.