Greece Work Visa

Hello Mate,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is Ahmed, and I am an Indian citizen working in Cyprus as a Project Manager. After a few interviews, I received a job offer from a firm in Athens, Greece. They've offered me a job contract and asked me to apply for a National Visa (D). However, after conducting some research, I became perplexed since some websites state that employment contracts must be submitted to Greek authorities for approval or signing, while others do not. So, which of them is correct?

Could you kindly assist me with this matter? Can I submit an employment contract with merely the employer's signature and stamp, or does the company need to first obtain approval from the Greek authorities before commencing my visa process?

I sincerely appreciate your prompt response to the aforementioned concerns.

Thanks & Regards,

Ahmed.

Hi Ahmad. I am indian working in Greece with valid work permit.

Call me ***

I can help you.

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@soansgodfrey514

Hello, thank you for offering your help. I would suggest that you share information on the forum itself for the benefit of members who might have the same queries ...

Thank you

Bhavna

@MK1223

Hello can you please tell me how did you find the job contract or which website will be helpful for job offer?can you please tell how did you manage the project manager job in Cyprus?