Inburgeren A2 Exam Experience

Hello Everyone

I would like to hear your experiences about Inburgeren A2 exam. I will be doing a self study just like what I did with my MVV test. It would be great to hear tips and resources you used to pass the exam.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you
xx

I haven't take my writing exam yet but i passed already the other exams by self study for A2.

Now the exam is open again and i will  try to exam in July. This is the last exam i will have . I hope I can pass.

Krissah

Good luck on your writing exam, i hope youll pass it.  :one 

Was the other exams difficult? I hope you can share some tips.

KNM for me was difficult. I had no book only in YouTube and not complete. I passed though.

Read a lot. Watch on YouTube for
more vocabulary also the practice exams in the website. That's i did in the speaking exam. The questions was easier for me.

Hello. I am also self studying A2 and i am using AD APPEL Only. Was it really difficult? Any Advice? Thanks alot.

I also have Ad Appel book for A2. It is a good book to study and practice answering questions and checked the answer in the end of the book.

My tips take the easiest exam first then give time to study the exam. 1 exam at a time. Practice the given examples in the website,  read and study a lot.

😊😊

Thanks alot for sharing youe eperience. How was the writing exam went? Did you find it difficult?

Thanks for giving sharing and giving time on this

I feel you. Eventhough the exam is still far I can't help but worry :D

I hope more would share their experince. And share tips.

I will take the writing exam 24th of August. I hope i can pass.

I'm really tired and bored of studying this exam . I want to relax but until then i cannot.

I wish you the best of luck in your coming exam. I hope you will make it. Please keep us posted.

Thanks.

I'm really guilty. I'm 2 yrs now here in NL still not finish. This is my last exam and i don't want to extend next year for the new curriculum. It will be more difficult for me.

What do you mean 2 years? Did you take early exam? We have 3 years to prepare right?

Yes, 3 years to finish and now they extend another months but have already taken the easier exams last year.

This is the last one i will have to take this month and will be exactly 2 yrs in September.
I hope i pass. Then the agony is over. 😁😀

I am praying for the best in your exam. 🙏🏼

After 7 weeks of waiting i finally have my results of writing exam and I passed. It was not really that difficult as  expected but better to study than repeat.

I'm really happy my agony is over. I finished the integration exam in 2 years.

😊😊😊

Krissah wrote:

After 7 weeks of waiting i finally have my results of writing exam and I passed. It was not really that difficult as  expected but better to study than repeat.

I'm really happy my agony is over. I finished the integration exam in 2 years.

😊😊😊

Congratulations  :top:

Cynic, do you know if an EU citizen could follow Inburgeren courses or if it is only for non-european citizens?

STEFFIFI wrote:

Cynic, do you know if an EU citizen could follow Inburgeren courses or if it is only for non-european citizens?

Hi again, hope you and yours are OK.

Although EU citizens don't have to integrate, yes they can; it will be a question of how they pay for it.  DUO is the organisation to speak to, call 050 599 96 00.  I'm not sure how COVID is affecting things at the moment; I was there last week and life looked like it was going on as normal, but if I believe all I see on Twitter, things in the Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag are not going to good.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Glad to see you back too :)

Yes, unfortunately, I must to wait next year or next summer to come back in NL... (I feel like a drug addict... But I have only to wait...) I didn't know that Ingebrugen wasn't free... I suppose several thousands €... I keep my first idea. Learning a maximum Dutch online or by apps, but I know I will need a lot of practice once onsite :D

I don't find a lot articles (inn French or English) about the situation in NL... Do you have some links (even in NL but what I could translate automatically)

Stay safe,

Doie doie :)

Hi again.

Twitter is a good source of Dutch news and information; once you've blocked all the idiots that is; some to try:

NU
RTL News
NOS

Google translate works with them, although sometimes you have to C&P the text into the Google Translate app that comes with Google Chrome.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Super!!! Dank u wel!!! (and I could improve my Dutch skills :))

Als tu blieft; dat kan zeker.

hi

Hi All, Can some one help me to to share on which other websites free or paid to use for more Practice for A2 exam (Reading listening, writing, speaking and KNM) I practised from Duo and from inburgeringonline. but looks like its not sufficient. I was not able to pass Rading itself which I hear that most easy exam and its pity that I coudnot passed. I am low in confidence and demotivated. Any lead will be appreciated.

There is some material available on YouTube but it's not very sufficient.

https://www.inburgeren.nl/examen-doen/oefenen.jsp

This is  another link you can try

This means that you have to buy books as there's no free material for A2 available.

If you failed on the reading part it means you have to practice more and....the words you did not understand translate and memorise.

I saw some samples and to be honest, it's not that difficult.

Give yourself some time and put a bit more effort.

You can do it and you are worth it.

Thanks Primadonna!! For your response and help..Appreciated

although I practised from inburgeren.nl/examen-doen/oefenen.jsp website and I was getting almost full marks, but I failed in real exam so I posted here to see if in case there are any leads on websites or practice material which I can use to practise more.

It means you master the level and the samples tell you what you can expect on the exam (although not all the same questions)

If you want to read, just use child books or child stories. No need to buy, unless you want to, internet is loaded with those.

Another tip: it's not only the technical reading but foremost the comprehensive part as you have to answer the questions about what you have read.