Buying cosmetics etc

What is it like buying cosmetics like face wash, eye creams etc?  Just want to keep healthy skin without having to order from the US.

There are many brands with official stores here. You can go to their showrooms or buy online, such as paula's choice: ***

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : link removal, please share it via the private message system
chasingwaterfalls wrote:

What is it like buying cosmetics like face wash, eye creams etc?  Just want to keep healthy skin without having to order from the US.

You can buy skin care products from the States at many independent stores, shopping centers, and even supermarkets, but the price is 50% higher than in the States. 

There are many shops that sell "hàng xách tay" (hand-carried goods), items brought to Vietnam by the shop's connections (international students, flight attendants, and frequent travellers).  The prices in those shops are 25% higher than the original prices. 

If you want to shop online, you can check out Shopee as Heretolearn suggested above, or FB's honest vendors (pay attention to the date they joined the site, the number of followers, and the comments.)

Unless you must use the same products no matter the price, I suggest you give Korean and Japanese products a try.  Many, many beauty experts in the States have been doing that and recommended their clients to do the same.  Japanese and Korean skincare products are expensive in the States but very affordable in Vietnam.  My first recommendation is everything with the name Senka on the bottle -- it's Shiseido quality with drugstore price sticker.

chasingwaterfalls wrote:

What is it like buying cosmetics like face wash, eye creams etc from https://www.alyaka.com/ ?  Just want to keep healthy skin without having to order from the US.

Exactly. The main problem of the choice of the cosmetic is in its origin and content. From the very beginning, what one do you prefer? Organic one? Luxury? Any other type? As for me, organic works greatly. Having high-quality cremes and shampoos will be the best solution for everybody.

Lazada is a choice