Menu
Expat.com

Iqama automatic extension in July

Last activity 10 July 2020 by QueenG

QueenG

Hello,
Has anyones iqama automatically got extended for 3 months after the government's announcement on 5 July?

Allan Muir

My friend is now stuck in the kingdom, was due to fly out during the curfew (exit and entry ) on a multi visa , of course due to Covid19 they couldnt travel, all htis nonsense about extensions is not true, now her visa has ran out, her sponsor has refused her a Exit only clearance form, now she is stuck and is now fighting to get out hte country on exit only, she has a new sponsor ready to give her visa, but he cant do anything until the old sponsor(current sponsor) gives her exit only , he refuses to do it , so now she is stuck in the kingdom, its a big mess , she has been to emabassy and Jawazat neither both will help at hte moment, its incredible that this is still happening this day and age

QueenG

But the automatic extension has been announced on July 5, atleast for exit- re entry visa. So it wasn't done before. The case you are describing looks older than July 5,2020. So how can you rubbish everything.

Adamzad

My iqama is Gona expir this month and till now it's not automatically renewed.. I'm also waiting for good news

QueenG

Automatic extension of iqama happened for a person outside KSA. Within KSA, till now i donot know.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles