Dependent visa under category: D (Family reunion) - proof of stay

Hello All,

Currently, I'm staying in a shared BBF apartment along with 3 other people, in Brussels. We all have our names in the contract. My residence permit is also registered on the same address. I'm planning to file a dependent visa for my wife under category D. It will be a big help if someone could guide me, whether my existing contract (consisting of all the name of people living in the apartment) along with the registration of the contract can be submited? 

Thanks in advance.

Hello, maybe this will help you https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=429173. Wish you all the best.

I'm sorry that the link doesn't work. In this forum someone has the similar situation with you, and there are useful replies. You can try to find it, maybe it can help you.

I'm planning to rent a new apartment. The contract for the new apartment and registration of the contract will be provided as proof of stay while filing the dependent visa. But the address in my residence permit will be my current address. Will this scenario cause an issue?