Menu
Expat.com

saudi family visit visa extension after 1 year

Last activity 15 November 2020 by AmerFarhan

Alex Mallassery

Sir, I'm  from India, family  multiple visit visa for 1  year  is going to  expire on Nov 25th,2020, is there  any possibility to  extend   further  during the current situations of corona in Saudi Arabia, pls someone reply

sikkandarbatcha

No need to worry, U can extend your family visit visa through jawazath.

Alex Mallassery

hi bro,
could you pls   give us details  about  how to proceed  with  the steps to extend it

sikkandarbatcha

Pay visit visa Extension fee SAR. 100 and buy Visit visa insurance.
Login to Absher account Desktop version
Select Electronic
My Services.
General Services.
Message and Documents.
Select "General Directorate of Passports"
Select "مشاكل التأشيرات"
Subject "Error While Extending Family Visit Visa after 270 Days"

Write Message : reason need to mention here as well as visa number & border number also need to mention.

(Message/Documents) write document as you attached like Error Message Passports Visa Page and Iqama Copy
Attached (Error Message, Passport page, Visa Page and your Iqama copy) and upload.
Send your application. you will receive application acknowledgement on your mobile number from absher. and your application will be processed and visa will be extended.

wait for 24 hours to 48 hours, if not extended through online, u need to visit jawazath with all this documents.

Alex Mallassery

hi bro,
thanks for the information,  but my visa is for 1 year and got extended a full year now. the last extension is going to finish it by next month.
my question is again it can be renewed or not  OR need to go exit.

sohail.pervaiz

yes, it will be extend

AmerFarhan

hello alex, were you able to extend it after 360 days.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles