Marriage in Turkey

Is there anyone who can help with marriage in Turkey that could help my Iranian wife, and me(I am an American) to get married in Turkey? I heard it does not take long to get married in Turkey maybe 4-5 days, and we have no problem doing a civil marriage then getting married with a nikah later on. Also we plan on having a small wedding, and not big wedding. Only having a few witnesses and other people at the civil marriage, and that is it.

Could anyone tell me what documents are needed for two foreigners to get married in Turkey, and how long it would take to register the marriage, and have the civil wedding done, and where we would register our marriage, or have a civil ceremony?

Is it possible to get all the documents for marriage on our own, and register the marriage in Turkey on our own? Or would we need an agency to help us get the documents, and to register our marriage in Turkey?

Also is there any cities in Turkey where a large percentage of people can speak, and understand english?

No there is no city in Turkey where a large percentage speaks English. You will most probably need an interpreter to guide you and speak on your behalf.

In regards to marriage is to find an attorney to help you with your visa and marriage. Lots of lawyers know English. Buy good quality translator and you can also download the new Google translator on your phone and it allows you to speak English and translate to Turkish. Very easy. Hope someone else will give you more answers. I know some of the cities which speak a little bit more English is Marmaris, Fethiye, etc. They have a large amount of EXpat from North America and the West of Europe.