Annex 32 accepted for student but rejected for the child

Immigration Belgium has extended my study permit for another year but they are troubling for my 12 year old son and asking me that I should financially support my son. That's strange becz on annex 32 form of financial guarantee, it is a separate space to mention the family members to be supported. What should I do?

Hello,

if the child name is written on the annex 32 it should be alright.
Except, if the financial guarantor doesn't have enough money to cover you and your son.
He/she must have at least 1295.91€ + 670€ (for you) + 150€ for other people in his care.
Meaning at least 2116€ net/month (after tax)

https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Guid … exe32.aspx

You'll need to try to understand what's the exact problem from the immigration.

Child name is also written and guarantor has sufficient income with accurate calculations. I don't know why thay have complicated. Should I appeal against the decision.

While understanding your problem, if the administration's response concerns the financial situation.  It's up to you to show that you are making enough money.  Of course, the state hardly ever separates a mother from her child, unfortunately this can happen.

I can not show my income as I don't work but my husband has given his annex 32. Also, I have a baby who is EU citizen and I have applied status change as right to remain in Belgium permanently as a mom of EU citizen. 12 years old child is from my previous marriage. Let's see how it will work

Please share how it wwnt?