Menu
Expat.com

New members of the Bulgaria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Last activity 16 December 2021 by Diksha

tmazure
Jules999 wrote:

You could also try zoya.bg a Bulgarian company that has shops in the big cities and also has a website offering delivery and deals with organic and wholesome products. It has a vast array of products.

Thanks Jules, Sorry for the delay.

Selkyel

Hello everyone,

I'm currently living in Belgium, but I'm from France, I've lived in the past in some middle eastern countries, my job is musician, violonist/violist mainly, I have master degrees in performing and teaching.

Mostly I want to retire early so I'm planning on buying a house, it's been many years that I had Bulgaria/Romania and Portugal on my sight, but lately I've centered my project to Bulgaria.

I plan on coming during next year and spend few weeks/months renting here and there to get a proper feel of the country, and see on sight where I could see myself living, most important for me is peace and quiet and a good internet connection, I can work as a digital nomad from now on and maybe get some jobs in orchestras in the country.

I've some questions but I'll keep them for related topics!

Cheers.

EDIT: I think I posted it as a separate topic few days ago but it was meant for here!

lysterpaddy

Hi thankyou for accepting me on this site
Hoping to move to Varna in the new year and trying to find out if there are any acting agencies there or is the film industry mainly in Sofia ? Thankyou.

easteregg1976

Hello, just joined this forum.
We are looking to move to Bulgaria and buy property.  At the moment we are trying to find out as much info as possible and looking to visit in the new year. 

Nice to have a community to talk to and ask advice of.  🙂

Diksha

Hello easteregg1976,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

Thanks for joining us and introducing yourselves on this thread.

Please feel free to create new threads on the Bulgaria forum to ask any questions you may have.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Julien

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969261

Thanks!

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bulgaria

• Giving Birth In Bulgaria
    Giving Birth In Bulgaria

If you find yourself pregnant in Bulgaria, you may be wondering if you will have to head home to have your baby. ...

• Education in Bulgaria
    Education in Bulgaria

Educational Structures and Background:

• Leisure in Bulgaria
    Leisure in Bulgaria

Wondering how to keep yourself busy after work and during week-ends? Here is an overview of leisure activities ...

• Opening a bank account in Bulgaria
    Opening a bank account in Bulgaria

Do you wish to open a bank account in Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet
    Traveling to Bulgaria with your pet

Would you like your pet to accompany you during your trip to Bulgaria? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Accommodation in Plovdiv
    Accommodation in Plovdiv

Plovdiv is a very popular city with expatriates, more particularly with students. Find out how to find ...

• Living in Bulgaria
    Living in Bulgaria

After living in Bulgaria for several years, I look back on the decision to move abroad. At first there was a ...

• Moving to Bulgaria
    Moving to Bulgaria

With rising costs of living, falling house prices, lack of mortgage lending and increasing social and economic ...

All of Bulgaria's guide articles