Awaiting documents depend visa

Hi

I have applied for dependent visa for me and my daughter. On IBZ website it says awaiting documents but we did not get any email about which documents are awaiting and we got this decision on 4th March. Does anyone know how much time it takes to get an email or post from Belgium consulate on the pending documents.

Hello,
Try contacting Belgium embassy via phone to which you have applied.

While understanding your stress, this question has already been answered dozens of times. It is impossible to give a possible delay. Some people have the return in four weeks and others in six months ...........

This is why it is essential that the file be complete from the start.

I have provided all the required documents not sure what more they need. And even tried contacting them but the number is not reachable. Read most of the post related to same and I came to conclusion that they ask mostly rental agreement which we have already provided and it is mostly since if we apply with a kid they want to be sure that if the rental agreement is correct but still nothing can be guessed for now. Just want to know if anyone has recently stuck in such a thing.

Hi, did you come to know the reason?

Regards,
Praveen

Not yet! Are you applying or faced this kind of issue?
Some tell the letter comes in a week but it's more than a week now.

I am yet to apply.
I hope you have sent mail to ibz team already. Usually they take a week to reply.
Also travel insurance document is sent by you.
And the registered rental agreement has enough accommodation for you and your kid, though mentioning name is not required as of now.

Hi,

Just for your information rental agreement is different from registered rental document. I hope you have sent registered rental document.

Regards,
Praveen

Hi
Yes I have sent registered rental agreement and even insurance. Don't know what they want

Ok