Menu
Expat.com

International Schools in Subang Jaya

Last activity 29 May 2021 by Shyrock

Gayunair

Hello All,

I am an Indian staying in Malaysia for last 2 years. Looking to secure an admission in an  International School in Subang Jaya for my 4 year old son.

Though i checked online, almost all schools have conflicting reviews hence unable to decide. Any help will be most welcome.

The list of the schools i found is as below -
1. Sri KL
2. Oakbridge International School
3. Eagles Grammar International School
4. Fairview International, Subang Jaya
5. Pine Hills International
6. UCSI International School

Do suggest. Thanks

Cheryllau

Hi my son is currently Y3 in Sri KL and there will be an entrance test when the children are 6 year old. I would say it's pretty academic but the teachers are really caring and firm at the same time.  I love the dedication of the teachers there!

Gayunair

Thanks a lot for the reply.. Just had one query is bahasa & mandarin compulsory for all syllabus?

Cheryllau

Bahasa is made compulsory a couple of years ago. Students can opt for Mandarin or Tamil smile.png

Usnahawk

My son is at Pine Hills international,  it's a great school,  under Cambridge, if you need any help there, let me know.

Gayunair

oh ok.

Gayunair

Great, am visiting Pine Hills coming week... will ping if i have any queries.
Many thanks...

Usnahawk

Ask to meet Eunice, 

BTW,  you need to set up an appointment to visit the school,  it's only by appointment

+60122509710

Gayunair

Yes itz been set. Thanks for the info.

MyriadGateways

Hello @Gayullau!

Sri KL and UCSI are pretty great! Sri KL is the more established of the two for sure, offering a good mix of both local students and international students.

I have some students who are at Sunway International School (SIS) and who are doing pretty well. They offer IBDP/CIMP, and the teachers there are top-notch; you've also got Fairview, which has the top IB results in Malaysia in part due to a unique scholarship system (they offer tuition rebates in the event that students receive 7s for their exams), though I think that these are a bit more catered to kids who are much older than your children x)

Good luck and may your child have a wonderful schooling experience!

Shyrock

Hello, do they use English as the primary medium of teaching for all subjects for Sri KL? (except for the language subjects)
Thank you.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Subang Jaya

All of Subang Jaya's guide articles