Menu
Expat.com

final exit visa

Last activity 06 July 2021 by Sheikh Mohammad Osama

john miguel oponda

my final exit visa is valid until april 12 2021 here in Saudi Arabia. My flight will be on April 9, 2021. Unfortunately, the philippine government cancelled some flight schedules and april 9 is included.

Can someone tell me what should I do?

What will happen if my flight isn't in between the validity of my exit visa?

Is it possible I can extend the exit visa because of this circumstances?

Allain Isidro

I think it's valid within 60 day's from date of issue

SWLKSA34

Yes you or your company/ employer can extend it until your iqama expiry date

john miguel oponda

my Iqama has been expired and that's what I've been worrying about.

john miguel oponda

I'm so worried because the rescheduled flight is beyond the validity of the exit visa.

SWLKSA34

Then contact your employer. he has to extend/renew your iqama to issue you a new final exit visa. Existing final exit visa won’t extend if expiry date of iqama is already passed.

DesaRica

Coordinate with HR.

Allain Isidro

if the final exit stamped before your iqama to expired you can go without the need to renew your iqama as the final exit is valid of 60 day's from the date of issuance

Arsal7

Your company can extend your final exit time period but for that they need to cancel it first and then then they have to put final exit again on your visa.
It will cost the company, they will charge you.
But if your company or kafeel denied your request then it will be a problem after 12th of April.
Make sure you leave the kingdom before 12th of April.

tengkudainie

Hello and assalamualaikum dear friend.Im newly join this forum.I planned to travel and work again in saudi but I cannot find my Final Exit Visa paper.Im leaving Kingdom 3 years back.Is there any solution for me or anyone have email for responsible person in Jawazat that can help me??.Really appreciate ..thanks

Sheikh Mohammad Osama

Hello, assalamualaikum

I need a advise.
I already completed my contacts with with old employer, 6 yr finshd on 04.06.2021

I resigned there before 2 mnth,
And i receive offer from new emplyer through qiwa portal. And i accepted.

But now my old employer put my final exit.

And in qiwa portal there is showing. Old employer excepted, waiting for probation perion remaing 65 days.

Now what i shoud do, i need to cancel final exit visa, bcz as per visa i have to leave ksa before 15-8-21.
And my probation period in qiwa will complete on 08-09-21

Please guide me, if any have knowledge, or someone who already face issues like this.

Thnks,
shaikh.osama

Arsal7
Sheikh Mohammad Osama wrote:

Hello, assalamualaikum

I need a advise.
I already completed my contacts with with old employer, 6 yr finshd on 04.06.2021

I resigned there before 2 mnth,
And i receive offer from new emplyer through qiwa portal. And i accepted.

But now my old employer put my final exit.

And in qiwa portal there is showing. Old employer excepted, waiting for probation perion remaing 65 days.

Now what i shoud do, i need to cancel final exit visa, bcz as per visa i have to leave ksa before 15-8-21.
And my probation period in qiwa will complete on 08-09-21

Please guide me, if any have knowledge, or someone who already face issues like this.

Thnks,
shaikh.osama

Only your company can cancel that final exit.
Ask them to do it.
Convince them.
Now, told your story to everyone else, if you came here on company's visa (not a local transfer), then you can't get transfer to another company without getting approval from your company.
There is nothing new.
This is the same old system but in digital format.

Sheikh Mohammad Osama

Dear arasal, thnks for your reply

In qiwa comonay already approved,
I need just cancel my exit visa

Arsal7
Sheikh Mohammad Osama wrote:

In qiwa comonay already approved,
I need just cancel my exit visa

Only your company can do that.

Sheikh Mohammad Osama