Menu
Expat.com

LOC Application Approval is pending for more 3 weeks

Last activity 28 August 2021 by beppi

GuestPoster6545

Dear All,

Enquiring on behalf of my friend. Her LoC Application submitted on March 19th 2021. But while checking the application status its still pending approval. Anyone have any idea whether application will get approve or not. Thanks.

beppi

Since LoCs will cease being issued from May 1. (which is in two weeks!), this might be a delay tactic to push her application beyond that deadline.
She better try getting her own work pass instead!

shiva ranjani22

hi dear,

Is it still pending from march 19.
I feel that all the applications will be approved by april 30 because of new rule from may 1.
we should be happy that it is not rejected. I think at most we need to wait till april 30

Hanah141102
shiva ranjani22 wrote:

hi dear,

Is it still pending from march 19.
I feel that all the applications will be approved by april 30 because of new rule from may 1.
we should be happy that it is not rejected. I think at most we need to wait till april 30

Hi, mine is pending also.
I also think next week is the week they release results.

GuestPoster6545

Yes still it is pending from March 19. Hope it will get approve before may 1.Thanks.

GuestPoster6545

Hi Hannah,

Is your Loc got approved? Any update from MOM?

Hanah141102
rajimahi02 wrote:

Hi Hannah,

Is your Loc got approved? Any update from MOM?

Hi not yet, how about your friend's?

I know one member here applied in second week of Apr and last week Friday got approved.
I am fed of waiting...

GuestPoster6545

No it's not approved yet. Still in pending.

Qwertyiop

Hi there.. mine was submitted last april 21.. currently still pending. Let’s just hope and pray for a good result🙏🏻 When we last checked with mom, they say they will process the applications as long as its submitted before may1..

Hanah141102
Qwertyiop wrote:

Hi there.. mine was submitted last april 21.. currently still pending. Let’s just hope and pray for a good result🙏🏻 When we last checked with mom, they say they will process the applications as long as its submitted before may1..

Wow so that they will give outcomes whatever la.
Good that they never leave applications pending then after May 1st applications will be invalid.

I am thinking if they consider application dates before May 1st are valid for old policy no matter when they approve.

Let’s wait and see then.

Qwertyiop

Hi hannah..
mine got approved just in time.
Last friday.. april 30.
How bout u?
Hope theres good news for you as well🙏🏻

beppi

Qwertyiop: Congratulations! You must have been one of the last persons to get an LoC!

Hanah141102
Qwertyiop wrote:

Hi hannah..
mine got approved just in time.
Last friday.. april 30.
How bout u?
Hope theres good news for you as well🙏🏻

Hi,
I got mine approved on early morning 28th.
Congrats!!!

I know some if our members got LOC approved around that time as well.

We are lucky 🍀

sachinsaxenalko

Mine still pending since 25th jan . Every time employer call MOM they say 1 more week it is 97 days already

Hanah141102
sachinsaxenalko wrote:

Mine still pending since 25th jan . Every time employer call MOM they say 1 more week it is 97 days already

Oh it is very long la.
So last week how they told then? What is the status now?
I guess that they will process all the applications by this weekend.

sachinsaxenalko

Lady week also they said the same thing "Couple of days " Our HR asked if any action required from us. They said no.

Hanah141102
sachinsaxenalko wrote:

Lady week also they said the same thing "Couple of days " Our HR asked if any action required from us. They said no.

So I think they are trying to process all applications and releasing outcomr asap by this week. Don’t worry

Qwertyiop

Thankyou! Its an answered prayer.. hope everyone else here waiting for their loc to be approved as well!🙏🏻

Qwertyiop

Yes.. answered Prayer 🙏🏻  I mean we cant be jobless especially during this time now. Best of luck to everyone who’s still waiting for their locs..

sachinsaxenalko

Hello All. After a wait of 100 days. LOC is now approved. Thanks all for the prayers.

chemsourosi5518

My husband company is applying for his LOC and still pending for 2 months now. The company applied at the beginning of July. I am not sure what took so long. Never happen to him before.

Feb2Oct

hey, heard granting LOC to DP is totally stopped by MoM, this could be the reason.
May 2021 onwards, this news is on air. Please enquire with MoM on your case.

beppi

Correct: There are no more LoC to work on DP!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

• Marriage in Singapore
    Marriage in Singapore

Singapore allows both foreigners or a foreigner and a local national to marry in the country. The procedures and ...

• Travelling to Singapore
    Travelling to Singapore

Tourism is an important pillar of Singapore's economy, and the country often portrays itself as an Asian ...

• Expat deaths in Singapore
    Expat deaths in Singapore

It's hard to face, but there comes a time when we must end our time on Earth. While we can't predict when ...

• Customs in Singapore
    Customs in Singapore

Singapore strictly enforces its customs policies. Whether you're traveling to the country for a short period ...

• Driving in Singapore
    Driving in Singapore

Singapore has an efficient public transportation system coupled with excellent taxi services, with phone apps ...

• Dating in Singapore
    Dating in Singapore

Moving to Singapore has been fun since you've been exploring a new country and culture. However, if you ...

• Internships in Singapore
    Internships in Singapore

Singapore is home to many universities of international repute, as well as companies from a diverse range of ...

• Using phones in Singapore
    Using phones in Singapore

As in many developed countries, mobile phones have taken over the landline network in Singapore. Whether ...

All of Singapore's guide articles