Menu
Expat.com

Time taken to reflect transfer request in qiwa

Last activity 16 July 2024 by 121pasha

shahzaad shajju

Hi Guys. My current employer is saying they raised request in qiwa a week back. Still it didn't reflect in the system. When I open the qiwa in employee transfer section it shows something went wrong. Please try again later. Please can someone tell what's causing the delay.

engr_mohsin

I m facing same issue

Allain Isidro

can you elaborate exactly what was the steps you did to advise you if we can

njsks1983

I am facing the same issue.   The new employer is trying to raise the offer in the QIWA, but showing some error. 
Also when I am checking my QIWA Transfer request tab, it is showing something went wrong.

engrmaraza

Please try to open it in Google Chrome.

Charen1023

Same my issue is there anything we have to do. Im trying to check it every now and then but always error please try again

Charen1023

No im not, im a nurse because i will finish my 10 year contract in my hospital next month may 18 i have a new job offer and was accepted they told
Me to approve the request in qiwa but its always coming something went wrong please try again

Charen1023

Did you try it? Did it work for you?

njsks1983

I think the offer is still not correctly raised in the system by the new employer.

Marven Araneta

Hello, i am working in a manpower company. And i face error in transferring. What could be ther reason?

Arsal7
Marven Araneta wrote:

Hello, i am working in a manpower company. And i face error in transferring. What could be ther reason?

You need permission from the company.
Did you ask them?

Marven Araneta

Yess. They dont have objection.

Marven Araneta

They let me transfer. But the problem now is that the my new employer faces error in qiwa saying not elligible to transfer. What should i do?i need help.

Arsal7
Marven Araneta wrote:

They let me transfer. But the problem now is that the my new employer faces error in qiwa saying not elligible to transfer. What should i do?i need help.

Oh.
I think problem is with your new employer may be.
You know there are limits for each company to have a specific number of employees.
It is related to the main company capital and the projects they are working on.
May be that company is full the limit of employees.
Or may be the government is not allowing the transfer from manpower suppliers to other companies.
That is what some guys were saying here.
(I don't know if it is true or not)

Yemin Bowsul

After the Iqama expiry bank ATM cards are working or not working, I have a doubt because my Iqama expired in 4 days any one give some suggestions

Arsal7
Yemin Bowsul wrote:

After the Iqama expiry bank ATM cards are working or not working, I have a doubt because my Iqama expired in 4 days any one give some suggestions

No. They will not work.

Owais Malik

Dear All,

My new employer has sent the transfer request for my approval. However there is nothing in my Qiwa portal. Have anybody faced similar situation and what could be the reason for that. Really appreciate any feedback.

Shajahan90

Hi Guys,

I am facing the problem in qiwa, same like yours the new employers request is not shown, requested a week ago.... is there anyone got few days later after they requested or what is the solution... the process is too much troublesome... Please advise

Shajahan90

Hi,

Is that settled, how long it takes for you to reflect in your system...

Najam Sahto
Marven Araneta wrote:

Dear Marven,

Did you resolve your transfer issue? I am also facing the same issue. Can you please guide me how you managed to get the transfer from Manpower company.

My new employer is also getting the same error in Qiwa that Your Iqama is not eligible to transfer.

Looking forward for your response.

If anyone else knows about this issue, please help me. My company is Al Mawarid Istakdam and I am with them since more than 7 years.

Ali usman22

dear

any solution for your problem. I have heard if current employer ignore your offer for 3 weeks, it will be accepted

Guest7888

Dear
I came here on company visa 5 years before in 2015, and signed the contract for 2 years after that I didn't sign any contract. Now I have offer from other company.
Can I get the transfer ?? (Company visa)
If my current company will refuse my transfer request?? Then what should I do ?? How can get the transfer to other company??

mailmeksyed
ÙØ­Ùد ÙضÛÙ78 wrote:

Dear
I came here on company visa 5 years before in 2015, and signed the contract for 2 years after that I didn't sign any contract. Now I have offer from other company.
If my current company will refuse my transfer request?? Then what should I do ?? How can get the transfer to other company??

For transfer your employer approval is mandatory normally company sponsored visa holders are not released locally,  it's a wish of your company to release if they don't have any business.
If your employer violates the conditions mentioned for transfer then you can.
Ask your employer for release that's the best option to transfer.

Arsal7
ÙØ­Ùد ÙضÛÙ78 wrote:

Dear

If your company status is in green or yellow then there is no other option.
You need permission from your current employer.

boelester2

hi

boelester2
Ali usman22 wrote:

dear

any solution for your problem. I have heard if current employer ignore your offer for 3 weeks, it will be accepted

Is this true?

rashid06937

hi huys everyone keep in mind if you dont have online contract with your current employer dosent matter company is green yellow or red you can take transfer with new company.just you will accept request on qiwa not your current employer is going to accept that request.only you are authorised to accept that request. i am wittness many people from my company already took transfer even my company is in platinum condition. so feel free an d go with new company.enjoye your bright future

boelester2
rashid06937 wrote:

hi huys everyone keep in mind if you dont have online contract with your current employer dosent matter company is green yellow or red you can take transfer with new company.just you will accept request on qiwa not your current employer is going to accept that request.only you are authorised to accept that request. i am wittness many people from my company already took transfer even my company is in platinum condition. so feel free an d go with new company.enjoye your bright future

Hello Rashid. Even if in Qiwa it says " Pending for Current Employer Approval"?

Arsal7
rashid06937 wrote:

Wrong.
Your company is just letting those people go.
They are accepting all those requests.
They are cutting their manpower short so they don't have to pay for them anymore.
No matter if a company have submitted your contract in PDF format on Gosi or not, they have still full authorisation and when you do something on Qiwa that will forward to them.

Arsal7
boelester2 wrote:
rashid06937 wrote:

Hello Rashid. Even if in Qiwa it says " Pending for Current Employer Approval"?

Then you need permission from your current employer.

boelester2
Ali usman22 wrote:

dear

This is not true. After 15 days it will become "Auto Cancelled". 

Step 1 - New Employer should make another new request in Qiwa.
Step 2-  Employee (you) should read and accept the contract in Qiwa.
Step 3-  Current Employer should approve the transfer in Qiwa.
Step 4-  Pending Completing Transfer in Absher by New Employer.

Once all steps are done - Congratulations on your new job!

engr_mohsin

Np buddy. After that new company has to pay transfer fees and generate iqama transfer request.

Ali usman22

Hello bro,

Now my status is pending to.complete transfer in absher by new employer but new employer cannot see my request in system. What should I do now ?any solution

naqashacca

Hi
If u have a manpower company iqama then u should not be eligible for transfer under Qiwa system.
In this case u should take a final exit first then request your new employer to send a request in Qiwa. It will work.
It’s the only one solution for manpower companies iqama holders

marvinparales09

Hello dear,
I already accept the request in qiwa from my new employer then my current company is willing to cooperate with them but the problem is they cant open the qiwa site from june 19 until now and it shows under maintenance.my question is?is there validity period about the request?how many days my company needs to accept the approval of my transfer?

sanaqadeer08

Qiwa is working now my husband accupation change in process conditin kafeel told us same qiwa website under mintanance.

marvinparales09

Today we check the site its still have problem we cant open dear.anyway thanks

Mansoor Qurashi

" An error occurred, please try again later " this is the message i am getting when i am accepting my new sponsorship request on QIWA. Any one can tell me what's wrong ? its happening since yesterday. 5 Jul.

creanz@23

please secured a very good internet connection
and try again it happened also me before...

Guest7888

Hi, did u transferred your iqama in qiwa.. I’m receiving the same error message like u.. I’m trying from yesterday.. wat should I do now?? Need your clarifications..
Thanks

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles