Menu
Expat.com

Time taken to reflect transfer request in qiwa

Last activity 16 July 2024 by 121pasha

Jay Penaflor

Before on the first attempt of request in qiwa there is option for accept or reject but why on the 2nd attempt the option is gone? Does it mean that if the first attempt is cancelled then it is not possible to have a 2nd attempt request?

mohammadirfan0203

My new company send me rquast
But still I can't accept request  when I go accpct
Showing to  Nothing was found
Who you know about qiwa can you give me answer

saqayyum2000
mohammadirfan0203 wrote:

My new company send me rquast
But still I can't accept request  when I go accpct
Showing to  Nothing was found
Who you know about qiwa can you give me answer

YES QIWA website is having this problem from few days.

mohammadirfan0203

How many days this parblm
Bcz yesterday my company send me rquast
10 offatr he aatuo cancel

mohammadirfan0203

So how .many days still raining this parblm
Bcz he rquast may be within 10 days automatic cancelled 😔😔😔
Plzzz give me any suggestions

saqayyum2000
mohammadirfan0203 wrote:

So how .many days still raining this parblm
Bcz he rquast may be within 10 days automatic cancelled 😔😔😔
Plzzz give me any suggestions

Patience bro ,

The National Information Center (NIC) is providing the latest technology services and digital solutions to  QIWA so basically they are updating , so wait for the updates it could be done in an hour or it could be done after a week no one have any idea.

mohammadirfan0203

Bro my iqama expired so he said abouty new company  just you accpct qiwa request offatr finished

ajazz

Solved:
Solved:
Solved:

Kindly open Qiwa from Microsoft Edge browser, don't use Google Chrome.

Ian Lansang Sarmiento

What if I reach step 4 but my current employer file my exit visa. It's possible to transfer even i have exit visa?? Please let me know thanks

saqayyum2000
Ian Lansang Sarmiento wrote:

What if I reach step 4 but my current employer file my exit visa. It's possible to transfer even i have exit visa?? Please let me know thanks

explain your step 4

M.Amjad1715

Sir if today iqmaa expired tomorrow possible transfer with New employment or 72 hours required for New process.

Please guide

Sikandar Abdullah

Need to cancel final exit first.. Then u can transfer.. I face this problem

Sikandar Abdullah

How new employer can cancel exit visa? If you not transfer in his sponsorship

Arsal7
Eisa Ediwin Lim wrote:

How to cancel final exit visa

The one who put the final exit.
Yes, only your employer can cancel it.
Ask him to do it.
Talk to him, ask him politely.
He will do it if you are ready to continue working for him.
Otherwise, you are just done.

Arsal7
Eisa Ediwin Lim wrote:

But my contract finish to my current employer

Contract is nothing compared to the VISA.
You have got a final exit and that can only be cancelled by the same person/company who has issued it in the first place.
No one else can cancel it no matter what.

aliafridi19

Hi have ur issue resolved if then now
What’ steps u took
Thank u

sulaimankhanuetian

Hello dear ,My company  HR told me that we uploaded the contract to QIWA but it still not appear...!
Shall it take time in system ???

Aftabje

hi,
can anyone tell that if current employer does not accept/reject the transfer request, then the new employer wants to send the request again, is there any time gap that has to be passed in order to put new request?

RedTrumpet
Aftabje wrote:

hi,
can anyone tell that if current employer does not accept/reject the transfer request, then the new employer wants to send the request again, is there any time gap that has to be passed in order to put new request?

After 14 days, the transfer request cancel automatically in Qiwa Platform.

id4job03

Hello friends
I'm facing problem in order to accept new establishment contract in qiwa, actually while I use to click on accept, there is one message shown "Laborer has final exit work permit", could anybody help me out... 
Awaited for useful reply 🙏

Zakir Raj

So it means after 14 only the new employer can send an new request again right.

RedTrumpet
Zakir Raj wrote:

So it means after 14 only the new employer can send an new request again right.

Yes after 14 days, new employer to upload a new request for [link under review] via Qiwa Platform for your review of all the information needed (including the contract) whether you accept or reject.

Zakir Raj

Ok
Thank you brother

Sdzubair123

Hii.
How are you.did you issue got resolved.iam so facing the same issue my new employer sending the request its shows pending since 8days.

Sdzubair123

Hii
How are you.did your issue got resolved bcoz iam so facing same problem.my new employer racing request but it's not reflecting on my qiwa.

farhankhanosw11
@Owais Malik

Yes I am also facing the same problem
rvr2hvn
@Arsal7 just need some more info, my iqama will be expire on Jan 12, 2023,
I resigned in my previous employer Jan 31, 2022
I started working in my current Job now last April 01, 2022 and had my salary twice
my previous employer called me asking for the QIWA request because soon they will issue a final exit visa for me,  I ask my current Job about the QIWA request and they told me that they cannot make a request this month probably next month, I just want to know what maybe the reason why it is taking time?
Arsal7
@Arsal7 just need some more info, my iqama will be expire on Jan 12, 2023,
I resigned in my previous employer Jan 31, 2022
I started working in my current Job now last April 01, 2022 and had my salary twice
my previous employer called me asking for the QIWA request because soon they will issue a final exit visa for me,  I ask my current Job about the QIWA request and they told me that they cannot make a request this month probably next month, I just want to know what maybe the reason why it is taking time?
- @rvr2hvn

No obvious reason, it can be one of so many.

May be your current company didn't pay some taxes or dues.
Find another job before it's too late.

Tell this to your employer that you will find another job if they are unable to send the request next week.

rvr2hvn

@Arsal7 can I be transfer even I already have final exit visa, that it will not be by QIWA process? as they told me they can transfer me by end of this month, ....

Arsal7

@Arsal7 can I be transfer even I already have final exit visa, that it will not be by QIWA process? as they told me they can transfer me by end of this month, ....

- @rvr2hvn

No.

Final exit means game over.

Aamir Halim

If my new company request are expired after 14 days did the same company send me request again if yes after how many days?

Arsal7
If my new company request are expired after 14 days did the same company send me request again if yes after how many days?
-@Aamir Halim

Yes, they can.

Ranjan Jha

@Arsal7 it can be same day.

Ranjan Jha
-@Aamir Halim

News company can sent you request same day after cancellation of request.

make sure you review and accept the request within 10 days.

best regards

RJ

Ranjan Jha
-@rvr2hvn

The answer is NO.

If you have a final exit visa in your name then first it need to be canceled and then transfer formalities via Qiwa can be initiated.

Transfer will be done online unless your employment status is not showing “unemployed”.

seems company is misleading you.

best regards

RJ

reymira89

Hello sir. Pls help me about my transfer. This is my second time to transfer. My new employer process  to qiwa a job contract. The problem is have an error or issue in iqama. Thats why he cannot process my transfer or job contract in qiwa.my iqama is active and also my job contract in qiwa Is active. But my employer relase me and he give a 1 month to local transfer. Pls help me about this issue. Thanks

subashpanicker70

When my new employer tried to send TALAB in Qiwa, below error message is appearing. Can you please support anybody.

Sorry, it is not possible to select the employee as the employee has spent more than a year inside the Kingdom and your facility is not committed to the following:

1.Authentication of contracts has at least 60%

2 Establishment does not have an authenticated policy

abdulla000786

@shahzaad shajju

I am facing same problem

Dastemirza

can we have two offers or job requests in one time on Qiwa. Like for Example X sent job request to Y, but Y nor approved neither rejected it, and X request is pending in qiwa with Y, at some moment Z also can his Job request to Y??? or No.

X's request must responded before receiving Z's request. please guide on this

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles