Menu
Expat.com

Time taken to reflect transfer request in qiwa

Last activity 16 July 2024 by 121pasha

MohammedMN

My new employer says their Qiwa account has been blocked since 20 days hence they unable to raise employee transfer request

What may be the possible reason??

Can anybody tell please?

Raja Nadeem Ul Hassan

Hi,

I have a question

On qiwa I checked if iqama and contract expired other company sent qiwa request, accept and directly will transfer. No need Current company approval. But I accept and now it is pending for Current employer approval. My iqama and contract already expired.

Why this issue showing?

Arsal7
Hi, I have a question. On qiwa I checked if iqama and contract expired other company sent qiwa request, accept and directly will transfer. No need Current company approval. But I accept and now it is pending for Current employer approval. My iqama and contract already expired. Why this issue showing? -@Raja Nadeem Ul Hassan

Because iqama should be expired more than 3 days. And contract expiry just doesn't matter.

Sarhan Ahmad

My company told me we are sending you request but qiwa is under maintenance any body knows how long it take to settle down????

Sarhan Ahmad

@sanaqadeer08  the transfer request is appeared on qiwa??

Beven108

I have a transfer from govt hospital to private hospital thru qiwa to masar my current employer alredy accepts the request for transfer 3 times and its approved but still not reflecting in qiwa it still shows pending for current employeee approval can anyone help me

121pasha

i am facing the same issue.

i received the transfer request and i accept it and send it to my current employer to approve but he is telling he did not receive any request.

how much time it will take to reflect in his portal.

please somebody guide me how to solve this issue

121pasha

i faced the same issue.

i received transfer request from new employer, I accepted and send to my current employer for approval.

But he is telling he did not receive any request in his portal.

how much time it will take to reflect in his portal or system

can somebody guide how to solve this issue

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles